• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

I love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1462205 on Sep 03, 2009

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2675576 on Sep 20, 2009

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

Summer shipment

Posted by Reviewer2690204 on Sep 05, 2010

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

My husband thinks they smell and taste like mowed grass but myself and my friends love them, they do have an unusual taste at first but very quickly you cant get enough of the flavour. I really enjoy these, the best chocolate covered mowed grass bar ever!!!

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Jun 19, 2010

I rotate between 3 bars - this 1 when I want something somewhat healthy & to satisfy my chocolate craving, but when I don't need a meal replacement; the Greens Plus Hi-Prot. Peanut Butter -Chocolate Bar when I need a higher protein meal replacement bar & the Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Energy Bar when I want something very healthy * haven't had time to make salads that day!

Best Protein bars EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer3235675 on Apr 19, 2010

Came across these when I was last in America, and it is worth every penny to import them to Aussie land cause we don't have them in our health food stores here. They are fantastic as a snack or to have on hand when you are on the run - especially if you are vegetarian and aiming for a alkaline diet! Yum Yum in your Tum!!

Great Bars

Posted by Reviewer3243589 on Apr 13, 2008

My wife and I have been eating these bars for quite sometime. They taste great out of the refrigerator and give you just the right amount of energy before exercising.

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars Are Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3249611 on Dec 13, 2008

I have tasted many energy bars and Greens Plus Chocolate Bars are the best tasting by far. Most good for you energy bars taste like and chew like cardboard but not these Greens Plus Bars. Try them you will like them.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

So delicious that I need to hold myself back on the number of boxes I buy!

Love these bars!

Posted by Reviewer2861280 on Aug 25, 2011

My husband and I order these bars regularly, they are a great snack or meal replacement, full of nutrition, and iherb offers the best price out there.