• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2675576 on Sep 20, 2009

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

I love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1462205 on Sep 03, 2009

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

Summer shipment

Posted by Reviewer2690204 on Sep 05, 2010

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Good greens

Posted by Reviewer2051414 on Oct 30, 2010

I'm not a fan of packaged food of any kind, actually, but my schedule was causing me to skip meals and get exhausted, and my yoga teacher suggested these. At first I thought they tasted like grass clippings rolled in chocolate, but the flavor and the taste grew on me, and now I'm in love with them. Instead of skipping a meal and getting all jittery, these help keep my system steady and ready. Very nice product, indeed!

Great tasting and healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Nov 04, 2010

These bars taste great, like a healthy chocolate bar, and both me and my husband love them. Theyr're easy to grab with you when you're late and don't have time to eat before you leave home! I always keep a couple of these in my purse in case I'm on the run and need some extra energy:)

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Dec 09, 2010

they're great!

tasty too

Posted by Reviewer2665232 on Dec 20, 2010

Good flavor and very filling.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2523253 on Feb 23, 2010

These tasted great!

Yummy

Posted by eatsleepswim on Feb 27, 2010

I prefer them straight out of the frig.

Awesome Bars!

Posted by Reviewer3322909 on Mar 01, 2010

Awesome taste. Will definetly order more at this great price!