Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

Posted by 4714515573675184078 on May 25, 2014

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!

My favorite tea.

Posted by 5158195174818638996 on Jan 01, 2014

I've been drinking this tea for the past few months. It's my favorite. It has a great taste and really does give you a boost!! You won't be disappointed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Apr 25, 2012

high quality Yerba Mate combined with fresh orange flavor. Energizing when you need the extra push!

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2408812 on Jan 23, 2012

Good quality tea that packs flavor

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1074763 on Oct 02, 2011

I need to cut back on coffee a little bit, so have been trying different Yerba Mates. While I actually enjoy the flavor of plain old Yerba, this makes a nice change. Not sure it gives me any more energy, but definitely nice to have different blends to choose from. As a side note, I am always pleased when ordering from iHerb!

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i am a huge fan of guayaki mate. i usually order mate directly through their site. loose leaf, usually. this is one of my favorite bag flavors. i'm usually not a fan of citrus teas, but for some reason i dig this. it's really mild. i don't notice any difference in my energy levels, but i never do. caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. which is good because i drink tea all day and all night long. i also like that this flavor doesn't have too much of the smoked mate taste to it. it tastes more air dried. anyway, it's good. will buy again.

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 02, 2011

Great blend of adaptogenic herbs that workwell with the yerba mate to give an overall energy boost to get through the day.

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Apr 15, 2011

Love the smooth taste. I could drink this all day.