good tea

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

So sweet and so tasty!!!

did not like at all!

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jan 03, 2013

I love spicy teas and i LOVE cinnamon, but i disgusted this tea - first of all, it is sweet, so you cannot control the level of the sweetness of your tea yourself. Then, the taste and smell are artificial and smell more like some synthetic perfume than real tea and spices. I have a temptation to throw the tea in the trash and use the can for something else

My favorite

Posted by 5579206234233265138 on Jan 25, 2013

Without a doubt my favorite tea. I've tried other Harney & Sons teas (Chocolate Mint and Paris), but neither one is not so tasty and fragrant as this.

excelent product

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Feb 13, 2014

verry good!!!!

Nothing quite like it!

Posted by lenajeff on Feb 08, 2014

There's no other tea (that I've tried) that tastes like this. It's a perfect autumn-winter drink. Tastes sweet enough without any additional sugar/honey.

Tasty loose tea

Posted by 4666859649502218371 on May 05, 2016

This is very much like the Hot Cinnamon Sunset tea, but it is loose. It is very good, but I prefer the tea in the silk tea bags. It is just more convenient.

Smells good, tastes bad.

Posted by 5754398798770789751 on Jul 29, 2016

A very strong fake cinnamon flavor combined with weak black tea. I really like a 'spicy' tea. So much so that I often make my own chai rather than pay for the over sweet & under spiced brew from cafes. But this stuff was undrinkable. I'll have to mix tiny amounts of it with some English breakfast to get something palatable. Or simmer it on the stove for its aroma only.

Atomic Fireballs in tea form.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Dec 22, 2014

Making this tea is like making my favorite American candy in liquid form. Delicious and powerful. Enjoy!

Best tea ever!

Posted by 5576281923032575638 on Sep 11, 2014

Best tea ever! I like this one better than the sachets, because it is easier to adjust the amount of taste the tea gets.

Excellent tea

Posted by 5427756872105004048 on Oct 21, 2016

Not a flavour for everyone, but if you are cinnamon lover - it's wonderful. There is no need to add sugar - it is sweet and spicy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »