Total tea experience

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jun 02, 2013

Love this tea. The aroma hits you the moment you open the tin. Kitchen is filled with the scent of this wonderful tea. It intensifies when you pour boiling water on it. In fact, the fragrance is so strong that my neighbour's nosy dog starts barking excitedly each time I brew this tea. The icing on the cake is in the drinking. It is one of the most uplifting tea I have ever drank. I drink it neat but add a teaspoon of raw sugar to my husband and my son's cuppa.

My daily cuppa

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 06, 2015

I drink this every single day. I wake up longing for a cup. Everytime I open this tin of tea, I see tiny, sparkly floating unicorns and hear angels sing. I smell vanilla, pink grapefruit, strawberries and butterscotch. After I finish my pot of tea, I can't bring myself to wash the pot and cup for hours. I keep coming back to sniff the cup and pot because they still smell of luscious ripe strawberries, vanilla pods, pink grapefruit and creamy, decadent butterscotch. Pity Harney seems to have changed the formula a little. The description I wrote above was inspired by the tea that came in the older tin design. The tea in the newer tins is slightly less of everything, though it still makes a very good cup of tea. If you're a regular buyer and drinker of this, you will know what I'm talking about. Apparently, they no longer put tiny, sparkly unicorns in this once stellar tea. It's still very good, just no longer dreamy. I miss the unicorns. So, just 4 stars.

i love it, bought it first at a knit shop in New Hampshire.

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2012

please keep on carrying it.

paris

Posted by I-try-this on Jan 06, 2013

very pleasant aroma, hight quality , super tasty

Tea for the Tea-aholic

Posted by kyrtin on Sep 30, 2016

Our household goes through tea several times per day, and we've built up an ever expanding collection, but this has become one of our staples which sees regular use. Harney & Sons is definitely one of the better brands to try out new tea from, and we've also come to favor another one of their teas named "Florence".

very good

Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Oct 17, 2014

i love harney & sons teas. always very flavourful and the tin boxes are gorgeous.

Rich Dried Fruit

Posted by 5492352837609827986 on Nov 08, 2013

I bought this for my mother and sister who like fruit-flavored teas. They love it and so I gave it a 5 out of 5 on their account. I'm an Earl Grey drinker and although the base appears to be Early Grey, there is a lot of dried fruit flavor so it is different. I like it best with a little sugar and milk but my family likes it neat or with a little milk.

Muy bueno.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Sep 29, 2013

Lo compré para mi marido que si que es aficionado a los tés. Le ha encantando y a mi también. Huele que te mueres y sabe mejor. Una gran compra.

You must try it !!!

Posted by 4718970812671466853 on Oct 23, 2014

I'm addicted to this brand, especially because of teas like this that offer a very different blend and unique flavor. A must to try!

sensational

Posted by Meags11 on Jan 01, 2015

This is sensational tea. Good relaxing flavour takes my breath away. Jus gorgeous!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »