Total tea experience

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jun 02, 2013

Love this tea. The aroma hits you the moment you open the tin. Kitchen is filled with the scent of this wonderful tea. It intensifies when you pour boiling water on it. In fact, the fragrance is so strong that my neighbour's nosy dog starts barking excitedly each time I brew this tea. The icing on the cake is in the drinking. It is one of the most uplifting tea I have ever drank. I drink it neat but add a teaspoon of raw sugar to my husband and my son's cuppa.

My daily cuppa

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 06, 2015

I drink this every single day. I wake up longing for a cup. Everytime I open this tin of tea, I see tiny, sparkly floating unicorns and hear angels sing. I smell vanilla, pink grapefruit, strawberries and butterscotch. After I finish my pot of tea, I can't bring myself to wash the pot and cup for hours. I keep coming back to sniff the cup and pot because they still smell of luscious ripe strawberries, vanilla pods, pink grapefruit and creamy, decadent butterscotch. Pity Harney seems to have changed the formula a little. The description I wrote above was inspired by the tea that came in the older tin design. The tea in the newer tins is slightly less of everything, though it still makes a very good cup of tea. If you're a regular buyer and drinker of this, you will know what I'm talking about. Apparently, they no longer put tiny, sparkly unicorns in this once stellar tea. It's still very good, just no longer dreamy. I miss the unicorns. So, just 4 stars.

paris

Posted by I-try-this on Jan 06, 2013

very pleasant aroma, hight quality , super tasty

i love it, bought it first at a knit shop in New Hampshire.

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2012

please keep on carrying it.

sensational

Posted by Meags11 on Jan 01, 2015

This is sensational tea. Good relaxing flavour takes my breath away. Jus gorgeous!!

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste!

Wonderful!

Posted by 5026862361888440717 on Jan 10, 2013

Thank you!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1574119 on Sep 07, 2013

I just love the taste of this tea, I will purchase again. Good price.

Love