Really delicious earl grey!

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Love that this tea is made with white tea leaves. Great earl grey without the black tea aftertaste. Will repurchase.

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 22, 2013

Very nice delicate taste, and it smells so good! (lemony bergamot). The sachets are big and "roomy", the tea leaves do have room to move around and brew properly. You have to be careful when removing the used sachets, because the cord may break if you try to squeeze the bag. I'm very happy with this tea, it's delicious and the tin is very cute (and you can reuse it when you finish the tea)

wonderful earl grey alternative

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Perfect combination of clean, fresh white tea and fragrant bergamot. The silky tea sachets are luxurious, so is the pretty box. I've used it for loose teas since finishing the tea sachets, but I do wish it were possible to buy refills.

Delicioso / Tasteful

Posted by MissFrivolity on Feb 25, 2014

Me encanta el Earl Grey y este es, probablemente, el mejor que he probrado. Es delicado pero con sabor. || I'm a fan of Earl Grey Tea and this is probably the best one I've ever tried. Delicate, but tasteful.

Great Taste!

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Aug 05, 2012

Great tea!

One of my favourite Earl Grey ever...

Posted by 4751151851861165612 on Nov 14, 2013

Love this tea. Full bodied and intense. Pairing Mudan with bergamot is so clever. I am so loving Harney and Sons teas.

Love it

Posted by 5559618995151964317 on Nov 07, 2014

I love love love this tea. The lighter white tea allows for a more powerful bergamot flavor without any harsh aftertaste like black tea can have sometimes. If you are an earl grey fan, definitely try it!

Great

Posted by 5400593335460747092 on Jan 09, 2013

I am a tea fan and this was a great add for my collection. It has a nice taste and the packaging is cute.

Great tea

Posted by Hjertemat on Nov 05, 2012

I like it!

Get this now!

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 19, 2014

I love Earl Grey, but I have way too many black teas right now, so I was sold the moment I read this listing. It is GREAT and the bergamot flavor really shines. I highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »