The best Colon Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

I take it 1/2 hour before eating and it works really well. When the colon is healthy as it is from taking this product you have so much energy. It is so good for people trying to loose weight because it helps you feel full. This is an excellent product glad I got it!

The Original Colon Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jul 06, 2009

LUV IT -- This product is by far the best and I will never be without it. It is the only product that give me the sense of contentment...I feel a lot healthier and my stomach is getting flatter and I'm loosing weight steadily, maybe it is because the garbage is getting emptied daily out of my stomach daily.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2596491 on May 17, 2010

I have suffered from IBS symptoms for the past five years. I have tried so many products, the most effective being plant enzymes (NOW brand) which helped but I was still having some discomfort and I had to take a lot to feel relief. I bought colon cleanse thinking it would be more of a flush cleanse but was happy to realize it merely regulates your system and can be taken daily. My IBS symptoms have almost completely subsided! I can't believe how much of a difference this product makes. I take it morning and night. It will also regulate your system, and get everything moving. Wonderful product!

The Original Colon Cleance by, Health Plus

Posted by Reviewer1366094 on Nov 23, 2008

I ordered this product along with the Renew Life Cleanse, Advanced Detox System for Athletes. I started using this product less than (4) weeks ago. I the first (3) day on the product I experiences 3-4 dowel movements each day. Going into week 2 the amount and size of the bowel movements decreased so I increased the recommended amount per serving and increased water intake by 50% with no visible change in the result. Weeks 3-4 have produced a steady decline in the amount and size of the bowel movements. I would not recommend this product.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Oct 26, 2007

This is the best of the colon cleansing fiber products.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2432968 on Nov 03, 2007

Colon Cleanse has been working great for my wife and me for about a year now. We mix it in a blaster shake in the morning and in a dixie cup with orange juice in the evening before dinner. Great product!!!!

great fiber

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 29, 2007

I do not recommond anyone to try to drink this because it is too thick. But I mix with orange juice and i eat it. Sound carzy but I do not mind eating it. It does fill me up before a meal and the fiber does help.

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1812228 on Oct 08, 2009

I take this primarily for increasing my fiber intake and it does its job. I take it at night with my protein drink and it keeps me and regular.

Health Plus Original Colon Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Bad taste. Didn't help with constipation but made me EXTREMELY bloated.

Price is fine - transporttime is horrible

Posted by Reviewer1345543 on Apr 27, 2011

The price for Colon Cleanse on iHerb is great - but to have it send to Europe always take too long time

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »