Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2402167 on Dec 30, 2015

Great product.

yammmy

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Sep 29, 2015

in love buy again and again :)

Please turn down the sweetener!

Posted by pamkhan on Jun 15, 2015

I would recommended it to people who enjoy the flavor of artificial sweeteners, who are a bunch of them judging by the reviews! It does remind me of peanut butter, but made with powdered sugar instead of peanuts. It tastes nothing like the real thing and the consistency is rather plain. I tried mixing it with water, with plant-based/cow's milk, stirred, shaken or blended on smoothies. I give it 2 stars because at least it doesn't make me gag, but I won't try any other Chocolite flavors.

Great Peanut Butter Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I just got this delivered a few days ago. I am a peanut butter lover and thought this would taste nothing like peanut butter...was I wrong! I mix this with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great! With the 25 grams of protein per serving, it keeps me feeling full and not wanting to eat everything in sight every hour of the day. I was totally surprised because I had a daily struggle of feeling hungry constantly throughout the day. I am on day 3 of using this and I can honestly say if you are thinking of using this to lose weight, it will work because in 3 days I have lost 5 pounds. I am so happy I found this product and will be a customer as long as they keep making it.

Ugh

Posted by 5248512204657236308 on Apr 16, 2015

I was super excited to get this, and then it tasted horrible! I would never, EVER buy this again, the after taste it lease is dreadful and awful.

Definitely going to buy again

Posted by 4918115999379650851 on Mar 05, 2015

Smells great and tastes great

Amazing powder protein

Posted by Reviewer3150239 on Dec 03, 2014

delicious

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Oct 23, 2014

This protein product is highly recommended by myself, both for quality & taste. This flavour is one of the better ones, in my view.

Overly sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Aug 21, 2014

If you follow the instructions and use 2 scoops, I found it sickeningly sweet... I now use 1-1.25 cups and its still sweet but palatable. Good for when you have a sweet craving though!

great taste!