High quality Astaxanthin

Posted by 5090085067639975089 on Feb 26, 2016

I was skeptic at first, but it really works and the effect is very noticeable. I take 3 caplets a day and have a hard time getting a solid suntan. It takes great deal longer for my skin to get burned by the sun. It really acts as a natural sunscreen. Seems to be a very potent antioxidant.

wonderful pain relief

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 11, 2015

This stuff really works and works well. I fell the last day of August and could not walk because I had hurt my right leg so bad so I ordered this in September and now this is December the 11th so it has been three months I have been taking this. I quit taking these pills last week for four days and in the middle of the fourth day my right leg started hurting and throbbing very badly. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then I suddenly remember that I had quit taking these pills four days ago. I took two pills that day and within the hour over half my pain was gone. For about two more days I kept taking two pills but still had some pain left from where I fell. So I upped the pills to three that day and again within the hour the pain went completely away. I am now pain free because of these pills. You have to take these pills with food and I also take one teaspoon of Carlson's Cod Liver Oil with them and it seems to boost the pain killing effectiveness of these pills. Before I was taking them with just food and they were working really well but it took longer for them to work. But when I take them also with the cod liver oil within one hour all pain disappears. I am 72 and going to be 73 this month so I will be taking these the rest of my life.

i thought it would make my skin better

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Dec 05, 2015

but it didnt do anything i wont buy it again!

Good

Posted by 5427499610741223844 on Aug 01, 2015

Cheap

My vitamin routine

Posted by 5536924581090823302 on Jun 08, 2015

Very helpful for me and so good

ASTAXANTHIN

Posted by 5539190005771249117 on May 13, 2015

THIS PRODUCT REALLY IS FANTASTIC! IT GIVES YOU MORE ENERGY AND HELPS IN DIFFERENT WAYS: KONDITIONALLY, DIFFERENT EYEPROBLEMS, BETTER SKIN, CAPILLARPAINS ARE TAKING PARTLY AWAY AND THE DAILY PROGRAMMS FLOW BETTER!

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5603898254190131228 on Apr 27, 2015

I've been taking this product 3-4 caps daily before my trips to Asia. I live in Finland and I'm a typical scandinavian: pale skin which burns easily and doesnt really get tanned. But when I started taking this, I didn't get burned at all and I DID get tanned! I love this one!

astaxanthin

Posted by Finland- on Mar 30, 2015

Hyvä tuote. Käytän ympäri vuoden kaksi kapselia päivässä. Kesällä käytän kolme kapselia päivässä kun suojaa herkkää kasvojen ihoani auringolta. Tuntuu että olen ollut energisempi kun aloin käyttämään ja ei ole ollut niin useasti flunssaa

Excellence product

Posted by 4866668123400837874 on Mar 25, 2015

I often suffer from fatigue.After taking this product for a few days,I restore my energy and my fatigue symptom decrease significantly.It really works for my fatigue.

Astaxanthin

Posted by 5063278897468494001 on Feb 15, 2015

It helps much in inflammation, that I had in my hip.