• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Good qualitly at resonable price ^^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 03, 2013

I'm just over 30 & had not thought of taking CoQ10 before. But while I'm looking for CoQ10 products for my parants, I came to notice that this CoQ10 is very affordable, while I always though CoQ10 is a very pricy supplements (which in fact the one my parants used to buy is indeed very pricy!!!) ; & since I've read everywhere that people should start supplementing CoQ10 after 30, I decided to go for this~~~~~ & I do notice a healthier skin on my face! & I also learnt that people need to know their own requirement when supplementing CoQ10, my parents who used to take only 30mg from their previous product tried this 100mg & didn't feel any difference; & they let a go & tried to increased to 200mg since knowing many people took much heavier dose & turn out they do feel more energized~~~ & they're deciding to try ubiqunol later as well ^^

excellent -- helps allergies

Posted by Reviewer2414144 on Jan 01, 2008

I am convinced that this product helps with my asthma more than anything else -- I really like the orange soft gels as well and the price is fabulous.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on May 04, 2009

I use them daily for my gum health due to bleeding issues related to Sjogrens; good quality.

Healthy Heart

Posted by Reviewer1084142 on May 14, 2008

CoQ10 is good as a preventive and for all heart disease. It is effective in many areas such as: periodontal (gum) disease, hypertension or high blood pressure, thyroid and thymus gland function. CoQ10 strengthens the immune system. I use it for preventive reasons. From Calif

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3025850 on May 20, 2012

one of the best COQ10 products out there: good price and excellent quality

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2213793 on Jul 29, 2007

Since taking this product I have seen such a marked improvement in my blood pressure and health. Price is excellent.

Great product healthy heart and gums

Posted by Reviewer2214462 on May 02, 2008

I did a lot of research and found that this product is absorbed very well. I use CoQ10 as a preventative measure. Also, Iherb offers this product for the best price. I am very satisfied.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 100 mg, 150 softgel capsules

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Oct 22, 2008

The gold standard of CoQ10 in a gel formula so it is also easily absorbable. Best price and quality. Try it out. I have been using this brand for years and I notice my gum health has improved that means my cardiovascular health has also improved.

Elizabeth M. Wood

Posted by Reviewer2296020 on Feb 28, 2009

AAAABone strength

good product and prices

Posted by Reviewer2347073 on Oct 14, 2007

Good product and service from this company.