Simply a life saver.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Epicor and Virastop 2X, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

Not sick for 2 years now! edit: make that THREE years now!!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Oct 13, 2008

As a nurse I am exposed to sick ppl daily, but haven't been sick a day for 2 years now since starting Epicor. No side effects that I know of. Missed getting a flu shot this year and *touch wood* haven't gotten sick this winter either! No urinary infections, colds, sinus infections, skin infections....I wouldn't be without Epicore ever again. - fawnie An ounce of prevention that really does work.

Mac McNees

Posted by Reviewer1195270 on Feb 15, 2009

I have used "EpiCor" for almost 2 years now, and haven't had a cold or been sick since using "EpiCor" Several sites sell "EpiCor" but non has the quantity that "I-herb" has. I always buy the 150 bottle and get imaditely shipping at a fair price. Steve always handles my order in super fashion. LOL I am 81 and will take "EpiCor" until I am 100! I am under a working contract until I reach 100. Then, I am going fishing! Mac

Was Skeptical, But It Actually Works!

Posted by Reviewer2888959 on Dec 11, 2007

I am a nurse, so I come across all sorts of illnesses, that, in the past, I would catch. I am particularly susceptible to respiratory afflictions and colds. I have been taking this product for a little over a month now, and it works. I feel better, I am sleeping better, and I am not getting the colds and other "bugs" that all of my co-workers are. I started with the 30 day supply, but have "graduated" to this larger bottle to save money. This is a product I recommend to friends (and other nurses) and will keep buying.

Remarkable product

Posted by Reviewer1255396 on Nov 28, 2007

My wife was having severe sinus problems. 3 days after starting with EpiCor, her sinus problem was gone.

seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1312689 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been fighting mono and recurrent sinus infections, so my sister suggested I try Epicor. I'm amazed how much better I'm feeling, after taking Epicor.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Use them every day for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer2200141 on Jun 15, 2011

I use Epicor as my doctor prescribed when I was infected by HIV two years ago. I use them every day by morning and I am still asymptomatic. I check CD4 / CD8 every 4 month and the result are always good. But this doesn't mean that virus cells are lowering but my immune system is still dealing with the virus and I don'tr need antiretroviral drugs for now. Hope that continues. I can't tell if Epicor is helping me but I will continue using them.

Epicor research study participant

Posted by Reviewer1736502 on Aug 23, 2010

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.