Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2477589 on Jan 30, 2011

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

fends off the germs

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews From Australia on Jul 04, 2012

we went on holidays - he got sick, i took this and didn't :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3183324 From North Carolina on Feb 13, 2007

I have been taking this product for two months. I have been around the terrible flu virus that's going around without it bothering me at all. I recommend this to anyone.

Great immune balancer!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 From Canada on Oct 25, 2010

I really like EpiCor! I also like the idea of taking a daily immune *balancer* versus stimulator like so many immune products on the market. Also, this product is 100% natural which I appreciate. I started taking this when I was coming down with what would have been a cold, but it never progressed and a couple days later I was back to my good old self! Great product that works at maintaining immune health. Keep your immune system in shape with EpiCor.

epicor

Posted by Reviewer2966664 From New York on Aug 28, 2009

I tried this while I was getting over a cold. I don't know yet if it will help me avoid getting colds. But I did notice I had more energy soon after starting this regimen. I think it would be worth taking just for the boost in energy!