Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2477589 on Jan 30, 2011

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

My husband had a cold he could not seem to get rid of. He was feeling better within two days of taking Epicor. I also gave some to my friends dog who I think has some sort of skin disease. He looked like he felt awful. He would not go outside anymore and he just lay there looking pitiful. A few days later he was playing again and much more energetic. I call these my magic pills!

I adore EpiCor

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 24, 2010

Jolly good!

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer1818875 on Dec 09, 2010

I'll add my 2 cents on this Product. It has never failed to power up my immune system when I need it most. It makes mince meat out of those nasty viral infections. When Epicor is in town, they don't have long for this world. I give my kids the childresn's version. Trust it.

Great immune balancer!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

I really like EpiCor! I also like the idea of taking a daily immune *balancer* versus stimulator like so many immune products on the market. Also, this product is 100% natural which I appreciate. I started taking this when I was coming down with what would have been a cold, but it never progressed and a couple days later I was back to my good old self! Great product that works at maintaining immune health. Keep your immune system in shape with EpiCor.

The best!!

Posted by Reviewer3070888 on Oct 12, 2010

I love this product and will re-order it 3rd time. It prevents any flu or sour throat.

Works well for allergies and colds

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Sep 24, 2010

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1368059 on Sep 20, 2010

Great product at a fair price.

Will be reordering this one!

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

Got rid of my mother's hayfever and sinus congestion in one day after she came back from a plane trip interstate - she was very impressed (she's not a user of alternative medicine generally). I'm hoping we can keep using this and she can avoid antibiotics in future. Will keep this one on the shelves - previously she was using Wellness Formula which was fantastic but she found the herbs too smelly and hard to swallow. This seems to be a great alternative so far.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2246121 on Aug 17, 2010

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.