• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Nov 05, 2013

Got it at great price.

Quality

Posted by 5154075838639778272 on Nov 15, 2014

I've been using 5-htp for 6 months, at 21 day intervals separated by week long breaks. Taking it at night has helped to alleviate depressive tendencies. I've tried a few different brands and will be sticking with Healthy Origins. Good stuff! Best wishes to you :)

올 ㅋ

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 07, 2013

이거좋은것같아여 흠.. 하루에 세알씩먹어요 불면증도있고..암튼 요즘 좀 안정되고 잠도 더자요. 이상식욕조절에도 괜찮은것같고 싸고! 평생먹을래영

Funciona

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Llevo más de 6 meses tomando una pastilla diaria y me funciona: me noto más animada (no estoy depre pero a veces el trabajo me vuelve loca). sobre lo de no tener ganas de comer dulces no he notado nada

Healthy Origins 5-HTP,

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Works very well for me, I get to sleep at night and wake up feeling good.Any stimulants after 3pm( caffeine, hot spices, salt, tamary) seem to nullify it's effect though. And you need to give yourself 7 to 8 hours sleep, best results I have when I go to bed no later than 8:30 pm. I'll wake up early, 3 or 4am, but I feel good and fresh and can do my meditation and my sporting activity. I just don't like to have to depend on any product, I wish I could just fall asleep naturally. I have terrible RLS and 5-HTP gives me adeeper sleep.

Great nights sleep

Posted by 4646051094441673649 on Oct 18, 2016

Helps me achieve a good solid night sleep. with no hangover feeling.

great

Posted by 4984626622385436061 on Jan 22, 2016

5-htp has been great for me, it have stopped taking diazepam for anxiety since I started taking this and have been sleeping a lot better

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Help serotonin and melatonin production helps mood and sleep.

Healthy Origins, 5-HTP 100mg

Posted by 5229383945578891642 on Jun 17, 2014

I have a very busy work day and find that when taking 5-HTP I find that I am more calm calm instead of feeling rushed and stressed. I haven't noticed a positive change in better sleep patterns since using this product.