Healthy Origins, Natural Triple Strength Astaxanthin, 12 mg, 60 Softgels

Excellent Strength Of Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 14, 2015

I like this astaxanthin because I do not necessarily need to take it every day. I take this together with Madre Labs Omega 3 and they seem to work well together. I use astaxanthin to keep my muscles working smoothly :) Astaxanthin is a must have for athletes and active people; increases endurance, stamina and recovery. Small capsules are very easy to swallow. Astaxanthin has shown to be 550 times stronger than vitamin E, 800 times stronger than CoQ10 and 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C in its antioxidant activity. Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant available but it is so much more too: internal sunscreen, strong benefits for heart, eye and brain health, joint and tendon health. Astaxanthin tackles also low-grade inflammation that is thought to be at the root of many chronic diseases! Vitamin E in this product is a good addition. Astaxanthin together with Vitamin E protects for example against premature aging of the skin. Astaxanthin is your secret weapon to health and beauty...anyone over the age of 40, even if feeling completely healthy, should start taking astaxanthin as a preventive measure to fend off life-threatening diseases. It is important to take astaxanthin consistently for four to six weeks to allow it to concentrate in your body. First two months 12 mg is the most approriate recommended dosage, after that you may lower the dose to 4 mg or 8 mg per day if you want. You should always take astaxanthin with a meal that includes some fat. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

12 mg Astaxanthin, good stuff indeed

Posted by helpingfatpeople on Feb 25, 2012

Best thing ever! My wrinkles under the eyes are disappearing! (I also use argan oil for the wrinkles) Have been using it together with hemp oil, pau darco, vitamin d and black currant oil. Plus regular foods like raspberries, and a salad with carrot, beet, lemon and oil. (I´ve read that wrinkles under the eyes are a sign of liver-kidney probelms. The wide use of health damaging wifi/emf technologies will just increase the burden on our bodies)

Endurance Athlete FUEL!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Jun 12, 2012

As a Triathlete competing in long distance Triathlon races including the Ironman, this fantasic supplement is great in providing that additional kick during the race and especially in recovery. I take this everyday without fail and it helps DRAMATICALLY with ensuring that my muscles recover quickly from training and racing quickly. I used to take 3 of the 4mg softgels but love the 12mg in one capsule now...Thanks Healthy Origins and and thanks IHerb you are both great!!!!

Great product

Posted by 5185159529840437018 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought this after a Dr Oz recommendation. This product starts to make you feel better in only a few days. I use it with ubiquinol. This is the highest strength available on this site. This product is not available in Australia which is no bother as the price and shipping speed from iherb is brilliant. PS, don't wait till your health starts failing before you do some thing about it, prevention is better than cure. I wish this was around years ago

One of My Top Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

This is definitely in my two 5 supplements. Very happy to see the newer 12 mg strength as I'd been taking 3 of the 4 mgs previously. Good value.