Healthy Origins, Resveratrol With Red Wine Extract, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

healthy

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Jan 14, 2011

I believe that it gives me more energy.

Review-Resveratrol-Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer2929624 on Aug 17, 2009

I have only been taking the product for two weeks. I believe it must be taken longer than that to feel any results. I would like additional time to make any decision on the supplement. The service from iHerb was excellent as was the price. I did some research and feel the price was very good for the mg dose. I received my order in a very timely manner.

good buy

Posted by Reviewer3156627 on Mar 31, 2010

Price was good, shipment cost was low and delivery was prompt.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011

I've been using them just for a week and I'm waiting for the energy burst anytime now! I'll be back to let you know after one month or so.

Power Pill

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 19, 2014

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. The only problem with supplements is that after some time their good effects seem to fade away. It is said the body gets conditioned to a supplement and does not react as well to it as before. For this reason some experienced users cycle through their supplements, like take a supplement for 2 days then switch to another and then return to the first supplement later on. This is to prevent the aforesaid conditioning of the body to them.