Healthy Origins, Resveratrol, Maximum Potency, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Power Pill

Posted by Reviewer1638561 From Singapore on Apr 28, 2012

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. After using it for almost 2 weeks, both my wife and I find it has no negative side effects; only good effects. In fact if there is a magic pill, I think Trans Resveratrol comes close to it for various serious problems - as reported by various clinical studies around the world over the years. For me Trans Resveratrol, regardless of brand, has worked wonders for my colitis and IBS over the last 2 months.

Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2488223 From New Mexico on Dec 02, 2010

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 From Alaska on Nov 28, 2011

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1391377 From Great Britain on Jan 25, 2011

Check out new research on Endometriosis and Resveratrol (pubmed) in case you know anyone with the affliction, seems this product might (*fingers crossed* - it could still return but there's currently no symptoms, one month and going!) have cured my GF after she has been battling with it for years.

Great Resveratrol supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2731231 From Tennessee on Sep 17, 2009

I have been taking Resveratrol for a couple of months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin and hair and overall well being!