Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3051642 From Illinois on Nov 10, 2009

I believe in coQ10 enzyme (Ubiquinol), have been taking it for more than a year. At 82 years of age, there are things that might be wrong with me, but if there aren't, or are not progressing, then I attribute it to Ubiquinol. My digestion is certainly improved, and cardiovascular system is holding its own. Thanks, and best wishes.

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 From California on Oct 19, 2007

Ubiquinone is out dated. Ubiquinol absorbs so much better. Healthy Origins makes very good quality products. We take 2/day of Ubiquinol (100 mg) which is equal to about 1600 mg of Ubiquinone.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2932167 From Utah on Nov 11, 2008

Right from the first cap I felt stronger although tired. After about two weeks I feel strong and I have more energy than I remember having in several years. And I no longer have the "tireds." That seems to be something that occurred while my body was adjusting to the formula.

Unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1643665 From Virginia on Aug 10, 2010

A fellow professor at the chiropractic college where I teach suggested taking megadose of this (800 mg/day) because I have had coronary problems for years. But the most noticeable benefit was complete lifting of depression from which I had suffered for over two years. I don't know what it did for my heart!

Overseas Orders

Posted by Reviewer1701732 From Australia on Jan 19, 2009

Brilliant! A rare USA retailer who ships their products overseas, especially to one of America's biggest allies, Australia, at a very reasonable shipping cost, using US Post, and not the overly expensive courier services, which makes it really worthwhile for frequent, smaller orders as Aussies are not permitted by Australian authorities to order more than 3 months supply of anything at any one time. A very much appreciated service!