Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

No more heart palpitations !

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Nov 01, 2011

I just turned 50 YO. Ive been taking Kaneka UbiquiNONE for 3 years. Ive had heart problems for the last 8 years and its been steadily been getting worse. in the last 2 years Ive had 3 episodes of many days of paplitations,arrhythmia and racing heart. The last episode 3 weeks ago was for 4 days,Scarred the crap out of me!!! I couldnt exercise as I normally would. I could hardly do anything. I would break out in a sweat and couldnt breath properly from walking 100 meters to the mailbox,when i walk 5K's 4 times a week. Also during this time,to try and feel my pulse in my left wrist was almost impossible. Its was so weak. So after doing some more research,i found out that Ubiquinol is what the body uses/needs after it converts it from Ubiquinone. However i had been taking over 200mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinone every day for nearly 3 years. As one researcher pointed out,some people cannot convert Ubiquinone TO Ubiquinol. I am also an undermethylator. So i ordered some Kaneka Ubiquinol,Healthy Origins. I know you will find this hard to believe,but 6 hours after my first 100mg tablet ,80% of my palpitations,arrhythmia and racing heart STOPPED. I couldnt believe it. My poor heart has been starving to death from a lack of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Since starting this Ubiquinol,Ive learnt that it comes in hydrosoluble Q10 by Tishcon...thats 3 times more absorbed than standard Ubiquinol! Then there is lyposomal,which is 90% absorbed directly into the cells. Im trying that next. If you are using Ubiquinone from any company,you are wasting your time and money..its old technology. I know i used it for nearly 3 years. Go straight for hydrosoluble or lyposomal Ubiquinol. Do it for your heart !..no matter your age.

Good for every cell in your body

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Better than Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Mar 25, 2008

I've noticed a difference ever since I started taking Ubiquinol in my heart. I don't get palpitations anymore.

Good value and energizing

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Jan 24, 2010

One of the best values on ubiquinol per mg I've found. Seems to have boosted and evened out my energy level throughout the day without jitters. I'll know for sure when I run out:-)

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 01, 2009

My mother-in-law, husband and myself previously suffered poor sleep patterns. Since taking Ubiquinol, we are all sleeping like babies and waking up refreshed. I haven't slept this well since contracting Ross River Fever 30years ago. thank you very very much. My husband suffers with ME, so good quality sleep is extrememly important to him to be able to function at all.