• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

ubiquinol is best form of CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2674658 on Apr 28, 2016

get the 200mg one if you can afford it, take 1 a day, everyone should be taking this.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Apr 07, 2016

I use this for heart health. Its meant to help.

カネカ

Posted by 4957067105851007459 on Jan 19, 2016

Excellent

very good

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on Dec 28, 2015

a very very good product! when you buy ubiqinol CoQ10 its very important that its from kaneka QH!

OK product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Dec 17, 2015

I think this is an OK product, but I have found another with 400 mg. of COQ10 which I find better for me personally.

Excellent for heart and brain

Posted by mozzer on Nov 29, 2015

I have been using Ubiquinol for a few years now from a few different brands. I like Healthy Origins quite a bit and I've noticed I do best with a 200mg dose. This is an essential nutrient for cardiovascular health and also brain function. Good for energy and I also notice I have a better mind & muscle connection, not just when exercising but also when playing guitar. If you are older than mid 30's and need a caffeine-free energy boost, get a bottle. Take with a meal and some good Omega 3's and you are set. Try one or two before your next workout, you will be very pleased with the extra energy.

Drastically reduced frequency of migraine headaches

Posted by Reviewer2421704 on Aug 08, 2015

After doing some research and seeing it suggested in papers that the fully reduced version of CoQ10, ubiquinol, may help in the control of migraine headaches, I decided to try it out, being a life long migraine sufferer. Ubiquinol has drastically reduced the frequency of migraine headaches that I get. I used to get migraine headaches with cortical spreading depression (scintillating "auras") at least once per month on average, with a maximum interval of two months, and a minimum interval of 3 days. The frequency of migraines now is about once every 6 to 9 months, and their intensity is significantly reduced when they do arise. I take 3 of these pills per day, morning, noon, and night. It is expensive, but indeed, it has been the only thing in my entire life that has ever had any meaningful impact on the rate at which migraines manifest.

Good brand

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I'm an older adult, so this is a good choice product for myself. I do not have heart problems, but due to my age I need to take supplements that are more easy to absorb. My husband is not a well person, so I give this to him as well to try and keep his heart strong. Healthy Origins is a very good product in my opinion, and I can only speak for myself and my husband.