Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2352583 on Jul 12, 2008

Great to find a Vitamin D3 that is in an olive oil base in the recommended daily value. Most D3 has corn oil.

Easy to get all the D I need~

Posted by Reviewer2068561 on Apr 08, 2008

Instead of taking 4 of the 1,000IU, I take one of these and one of the 1,000. In the Summer, I'll just take one of these. Easy!

Very Good Vitamin D

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I am very happy with this vitamin D. It is very easy to swallow, small in size and it definitely works. I like the fact that it is in pure cold pressed olive oil. 2,400 IU = 60 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

review of Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by Reviewer1037399 on Jun 20, 2011

Excellent product and excellent service. This product and WEB site were recommended by my primary care doctor as a source of high quality products. She was right!!! jackie spaulding

Works well

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012

These have certainly helped me to get my vitamin D levels up in general, as the bloodtest-results showed a lack of vitamin D before using these, and a perfect balance after starting - So I am very happy and will continue.

Stronger Bones

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Mar 19, 2008

I take 2 capsules a day and my bone density is increasing w/o any of those prescriptions that have very painful side effects. I highly suggest you try this if you have bone loss!!!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Mar 22, 2008

Great product, small easy to swallow. A+

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 24, 2008

Powerful immune enhancer. Need to limit to max one per day.

Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008

Am vit D deficient. Has helped muscle weakness.