Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 30 Softgels

Dosage too high

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Nov 23, 2012

This acts as a very potent diuretic to me. Lower dosage is preferred. Better to take a pill 3-4 times a day than one which overloads my system & which my body attempts to get rid of ASAP. Also H.O. is not a good brand, none of the supplements I've tried of theirs ever do anything.

Perfect for dismal/dark autumn/winter time

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 15, 2012

This is my first time trying D3 all alone not in multi complex or etc. It is enough cold and very dark now where I live. There are 4-5 days in a row without any sunshine. It is very hard for me to work, to be joyful and energetic. So I am trying these. Only second day and I am feeling difference after consuming them. I think I will use them in the future again and again for sure.

Vitamin D changed my life!!!

Posted by Triangle8 From Washington on Apr 22, 2013

I will never go without Vitamin D again! ---- A little background: I'm 31, athletic, and live in the Northwest where there is almost zero chance of getting Vitamin D from the sun 9 months of the year. I've tried everything from apple cider vinegar, Lugol's iodine, blackstrap molasses, marine phytoplankton, and so much more. Vitamin D has helped more in 24 hours than any of these. Specifically I have more energy, flexibility, and muscle stamina that I can ever remember. The day after my first pill, I could feel the difference during my workout, which I had not felt in the previous 10 weeks. I've been taking 1 a day for a month now, and the benefits continue, which include less joint pain, better skin complexion, less stress/mental fatigue, and overall well being. For reference, I took the 25-hydroxy Vitamin D test before hand, which came in at 35.

Great!

Posted by australia From Australia on Nov 24, 2012

Easy to swallow

Best value for your money, very potent and efficient

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012

My favorite vitamin D! Can't beat the price, and the value is great. High potency, I feel so much more energetic and upbeat (just like how you feel when your under beautiful rays of sunshine!) Take these along with high quality omega 3s, probiotics, vitamin c, and zinc and you'll never get sick!