So so only

Posted by 5008061872338711760 on Apr 11, 2016

Not as good for me.

great

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

good way to control condition of your stool. my main problem is constipation, so i take this 5 full tea spoons a day dissolved in a cup of water. After that, I drink more than a liter of water for about 5 hours. The result is good.

Acacia Senegal

Posted by 5142475033988046165 on Mar 16, 2016

It's the only thing that has given me a normal life after suffering from IBS for many, many years. I am 74 and really appreciate having normal bowel function.

Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 10, 2016

Reduced constipation, easy to mix, tasteless. Great product, all in all.

Ninguna mejoría al tomarlo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Aug 25, 2015

Tras dos bolsas tomadas no he notado ninguna mejoría al respecto, sigo padeciendo los mismos dolores abdominales y los gases.

good

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Jul 29, 2015

great helped stomach

Great!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Jun 07, 2015

👍

It doesn't work for me

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on May 15, 2015

I have constipation sometimes, and have weak stomach condition, which cause indigestion often. I ordered this because lots of people suggested and it's organic fiber. I had regular toilet time recently, but still had pain every time when I tried to go to toilet, so I tried this one. the serving direction is 2 tbsp for adult. I mixed this with my smoothie in the morning. I've been taking this about 2 weeks and now I have constipation again. It's weird because fiber helps constipation, but it caused constipation... I was fine before I take this. My meals and life style is still the same but this fiber. I guess I have to stop taking this, and won't order in the future.

Good for reflux, useless for constipation

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with ibs-c and reflux. Every 6months or so I get bouts of stomach burning, bloating and nausea directly after eating. The last time I became constipated as well. Over a period of 6 weeks I increased my dosage of acacia tummy fiber until I was using 5 heaping Tbs per day. The reflux subsided, the stomach symptoms calmed down too. But the constipation remained. In the end I was forced to give up on this product in order to successfully address my constipation issue.