Absolutely Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Apr 22, 2008

I bought this for my dog based on the reviews. He has been limping from his arthritis for about a year. I put three tablets in his water and let it dissolve. The next day he wasn't limping anymore and has continued to remain limp free since I started using it. I'm still putting it in his water.

Dog and I take Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1738101 on Jul 05, 2008

Both of us have arthritis. I give our Golden Retriever a pill once a day, and I take one after my workout. Dog is 10-1/2 and I'm 69-1/2.

Posted by Reviewer1889255 on Oct 28, 2008

Both my husband and my dog Bear (Samoyed) have been taking Zeel for about two weeks. Both have had excellent results. I would highly recommend Zeel. My husband has far less pains and stiffness and Bear is walking up and down stairs much better. Thank you very much Heel for a great product.

Zeel/Traumeel Winning Combination

Posted by Reviewer1193079 on Oct 19, 2008

I love the Zeel. Great for fibromyalgia suffers.

joints

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

Zeel is an excellent product for joint pain. My old dog and I both take it. BHI is an excellent company.

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1036442 on Jan 31, 2008

we use the product for our dogs, works really well, shipped fast

Works for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1836341 on Dec 29, 2007

We were skeptical. Not any more. Works for the whole family!! Even the dogs!!! (w/recommendation from a holistic vet!)

Zeel

Posted by Reviewer1922718 on Feb 26, 2008

Works fine for me and my dog.

Dogs best friend

Posted by Reviewer1922690 on Mar 12, 2008

My alternative Vet. uses Heel for arthritic dogs vs. the prescription medications. It works wonders for Angel's arthrititis with no side effects:)

Zeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by Reviewer2332711 on Feb 02, 2010

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Zeel in conjunction with Traumeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Zeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.