Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap from India, seventy years old soap

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 10, 2015

I have opposite thoughts about this soap. I love the scent and how it feels on my sensitive, extremely white skin; moreover, the price is great. On the other hand, I’m not sure about the ingredients because it is made from unspecified oils and vegetable extracts, lathers well and easily and has a “beautiful but weird green colour”, so I think that it might have some synthetic ingredients. In my opinion, despite the unknown composition, overall isn't a bad product. Tengo pensamientos totalmente enfrentados sobre este jabón. Me encanta el aroma y la sensación que proporciona a mi piel, sensible y extremadamente blanca; además está muy bien de precio. Por otro lado, tengo dudas sobre los ingredientes porque está hecho de aceites y extractos vegetales sin especificar, hace bastante espuma fácilmente y tiene un “bonito pero sospechosamente llamativo color verde”, por lo que creo que podría tener ingredientes sintéticos. En mi opinión, a pesar de la composición desconocida, en líneas generales no es un mal producto.

Strong scent

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jan 26, 2015

This a nice soap, it has a little bit strong scent for me.

good for the body bad for the face

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Nov 03, 2014

Very good for the body, it has a nice strong fresh smell but it isn't suitable for my sensitive acne prone skin it dried out my face skin and it even caused me breakouts. I wouldn't purchase this soap again even though i liked it for the body it wasn't good enough to convince to me buy it again not when there are so many other soaps out theare, plus there no ingredients listed on the package.

Herbal - Vedic

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

I apologize in advance, translated from Russian to English via google. book, just because it "Ayurvedic" from India for the exotic. Soap cool, color and country of origin. I did not like because of the specific and very bright smell. Full bathroom stunk this smell. The smell is similar to Indian incense. Specific.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

I was so happy to find this soap at first, I used it previously and loved the way it made my skin feel so clean and fresh but this time it was just to harsh. Maybe a formula change?

No opinion

Posted by 5271739896106974033 on Oct 28, 2013

haven't used this yet.

Мыло - вонючка

Posted by foxy-nata on Oct 25, 2013

Совершенно не понравился запах. Любое аюрведическое мыло состоит из растительных компонентов и лечебных масел, но пахнет не травками и маслами, а хозяйственным мылом. Возможно ничего не понимаю в аюрведическом мыле. Ставлю твердую тройку только за счет натуральности состава компонентов.

smell bomb

Posted by Idanpat on Sep 12, 2013

good smell but a litte drying. doesnt last very long 9-10 uses

Ok!

Posted by 5277237331414905435 on Jul 08, 2013

the smell is so strong...

Very nice soap.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 30, 2013

This soap offers a light clean unique scent. We used the soap in the kitchen for hand soap and it worked very nicely. The bar is not very big.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »