Severe Allergic Reaction!!!

Posted by Reviewer3110757 on Sep 27, 2008

After researching this product and feeling confident that this herbal alternative to harsh chemical haircolors was a safe one, I did a test of about one drop of the gel to my inner arm, and within 8 hours had developed a severe blistered, itchy, red and swollen area measuring 3" across. This required immediate medical intervention with steroid treatments for a week to clear it up.

I LOVE Herbatint!

Posted by Reviewer2543400 on Oct 20, 2008

This is a wonderful product!! I've used henna and it was such a messy and time-consuming process that I never wanted to use it again. Herbatint not only leaves my hair shiny and soft, but it's also really easy to use! Plus, it's cheaper and better for your hair than most store-bought hair dyes. I definitely recommend it!!!!

It works great with mature dredlocks!

Posted by Reviewer2990561 on Oct 04, 2010

I'm a black woman with long dredlocks (6-years old) that had begun to turn brown and golden brown at the ends because of the sun. I decided to use this product because I prefer the look of rich, black dredlocks, and my original hair color is closer to black than brown. I saw that someone (a black woman with very long and beautiful dredlocks) on youtube had used this product, and recommended it because it is mostly natural. For this reason, I decided to try it. I'd used black henna in the past, and though it looked great a week or two after I died it, I found that henna (months later) left this nasty, dirty looking residue in my locks. So, I just wanted to try something else, but more natural than regular hair dye. The application was easy, but if you have long dredlocks (mine are to the middle of my back, and i have a LOT of hair), I recommend getting two packages, as the amount in one box didn't fully cover my hair. I have a handful of strands I couldn't fully cover, BUT the rich black color of all my other locks just makes the brown ones look like highlights. Perfect!

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

Posted by 5354738722180519300 on Aug 19, 2013

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Nice product

Posted by swanna on Feb 10, 2014

Amazing grey hair coverage, shinning color effect and the smell is subtle. I have very long, thick and full hair, so just one pack was almost not enough. I recommend to use 1 + 1/2 in cases like mine, for better results.

great paint!

Posted by Fidelis on Jan 16, 2011

nice smells and good color hair. Holds no worse than usual ammonium paint, but does not burn your hair. I am very pleased with the product!

很天然的染发剂

Posted by Reviewer2422239 on May 03, 2010

几乎没有味道,也不刺激头部皮肤,我妈妈是敏感皮肤的人,用了一般染发剂就头皮发痒,不过用了这个没有出现发痒,所以我准备在全家推广Herbatint的草本染发剂,很棒的产品,着色效果也好

Buy it for my mother

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

It is natural and causes no harm to skin and hair. Good.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2133479 on Apr 26, 2009

I Obtain this product thinking that it will be perfect for my needs since I'm allergic to so many others,do I did a patch test and everything was alright,but when I decided to use this product I got a bad rash and I mean it was nasty. NUFF SAID

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2224370 on Feb 10, 2009

Easy to use, no disgusting smell, the color is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »