great colorant

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Aug 04, 2011

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

It came out darker

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Dec 21, 2011

My hair is dark brown and I thought this would give it a warm tint to it but it came out darker than expected. Almost black. Still, I love this product. I will thought, buy a different color next time.

The best almost organic haircolor for home

Posted by Reviewer1264749 on Feb 21, 2012

This is by far the best of the haircolors that contain only a little bit of chemicals. Easy to use and I like this shade because it's golden and dark at the same time. I would have given five stars if the product contained a mixing bowl and an applicator and the color was fully organic.

iherb performs again.

Posted by Reviewer3269545 on Mar 06, 2012

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

Love this

Posted by 5716714546529499591 on Jun 18, 2013

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

Love this herbal haircolor

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Jul 12, 2014

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

Muy buen producto

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014

Tiñe muy bien el pelo, es duradero, no deja el pelo opaco y sin vida, a mi me encanta

Beautiful color.

Posted by 4points on Aug 29, 2007

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

Posted by 5354738722180519300 on Aug 19, 2013

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Good

Posted by Reviewer1574306 on Aug 18, 2011

This dye is good, no strong smells, and gentle on hair. However, my mistake of picking a color to dark for my hair. Otherwise, it is a good product. One thing I didn't like is when I recieved it, the box was a little soaked in the corner cause it spilled a bit. I think plastic bags aren't good packaging. iHerb should invest in better packaging.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »