10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Herbatint, Herbavita Line, Royal Cream, 6.80 fl oz (200 ml)

Herbatint royal cream

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Apr 11, 2012

Great conditioner. Used the sample that came with the colour treatment and it left my hair soft and silky. Even tamed my frizzy hair. Will definitely buy a bottle. Update: The bottle is not the same as the sample. Watered down version. Will not buy again.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2650990 on Dec 08, 2010

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

The best conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Apr 30, 2011

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1785174 on Sep 03, 2006

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

Pure and natural

Posted by Reviewer2026472 on Dec 13, 2008

I have severe allergic reactions to anything that touches my skin and this is the only cream rinse I can use. It has very pure, basic ingredients and does a wonderful job of softening my hair without it feeling drab, as some cream rinses do. Well worth the price and lasts a long time while giving bounce to my hair.