Best tints

Posted by Reviewer1848725 on May 27, 2014

Love herbatint colours, safer and last longer than regular colours.

Herbatint

Posted by 5545787472630014624 on Jan 10, 2015

Herbatint colour was perfect Platinum Blonde as stated. As I haven't coloured my hair for a few years I was slightly apprehensive but no need to be, I am very happy with the product and Herbatint will be my hair colour choice from now on.

Loved it

Posted by siiiiiv on Oct 19, 2015

I loved this color! It was mild to my scalp, and my hair is now perfectly platinum blonde. I was already light blonde natyrally. People need to understand that if you have dark blonde or darker it will not turn your hair platinum blonde! It will get lighter, but not even close to platinum. It's a long process, and it takes a few rounds of bleach and at least one colorig after to get darker hair to a platinum blonde. This hairdye is wonderful. Very happy with my results, and as always - very happy with iherb :-)

color your hair with no nasty smell

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on Sep 07, 2010

I love this as reg hair dye makes me have asthma attacks.This has no nasty smell

10N Platinum Blonde

Posted by 5721350920531967195 on Jan 10, 2016

wonderful product. covers grey completely. Great platinum Blond color. Definitely recommend trying it.

does the trick

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Aug 18, 2016

I highly recommend this product for lightening the hair. It is easy to mix and apply (you will need a brush, its not included but the producer sells a kit for colouring that includes one), it really smells good and it lightens the hair one to two nuances (1 being pitch black, 10 platinum blonde; you will not try to lighten more than 2 nuances at a time anyway if you like your hair). I was originally a 7 and got to an 8 and in parts 9 (I have natural highlights that came out nicely by this hair-colour). Have in mind that 10N does NOT cover grey hair. I had just cut my hair to chin length and half the amount was enough to colour both the short hair of my husband (I had to try it on him fist, you know ;) and my thick bob. The whole bottle would probably have just been enough to also colour the 30 cm that the hairdresser just had cut off my hair. By the way, about 15 months ago I stopped colouring my hair with henna, but had still some hair left that had been treated. I did not experience any bizarre colour reactions. I turned out a nice, natural golden-honey blonde with the lower hair being a more darker, ashy blonde. So it does not even out the natural colour of your hair, but follows it. It did not dry out my hair, but I recommend using the enclosed (+great!) hair treatment after bleaching.

Great colour!

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on Dec 12, 2015

Really lightened my hair, covered greys well too

its almossssssst there

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 17, 2014

It does not exactly give you the BLONDE color. I just used it over my naturally brunette hair but it did not work soooooooooo well.

Not in love with

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »