Great colour!

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on Dec 12, 2015

Really lightened my hair, covered greys well too

Works for me

Posted by 4934007622890813085 on Dec 01, 2016

I´ve been using Herbatint -colours for several years and I´ve been satisfied

too mild and poor color

Posted by 5262230044867072426 on Dec 03, 2016

though i have a fairly dark hair root (dark brown), the product was unable to reach light brown color noting the package no. is platinum blond. when i used the same product from Garnier -for example- my hair turned to copper color.

Not in love with

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

great results but brings out scalp irritations

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Aug 27, 2016

This is a great colour for me and i like the results it gives me. I use an old toothbrush to apply it and a plastic bag on my head to set (it doesnt come with any supplies) but that works. Only problem is that i noticed after using it my eczema on my scalp can be brought out again. Be careful if you have scalp irritations.

its almossssssst there

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 17, 2014

It does not exactly give you the BLONDE color. I just used it over my naturally brunette hair but it did not work soooooooooo well.

does the trick

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Aug 18, 2016

I highly recommend this product for lightening the hair. It is easy to mix and apply (you will need a brush, its not included but the producer sells a kit for colouring that includes one), it really smells good and it lightens the hair one to two nuances (1 being pitch black, 10 platinum blonde; you will not try to lighten more than 2 nuances at a time anyway if you like your hair). I was originally a 7 and got to an 8 and in parts 9 (I have natural highlights that came out nicely by this hair-colour). Have in mind that 10N does NOT cover grey hair. I had just cut my hair to chin length and half the amount was enough to colour both the short hair of my husband (I had to try it on him fist, you know ;) and my thick bob. The whole bottle would probably have just been enough to also colour the 30 cm that the hairdresser just had cut off my hair. By the way, about 15 months ago I stopped colouring my hair with henna, but had still some hair left that had been treated. I did not experience any bizarre colour reactions. I turned out a nice, natural golden-honey blonde with the lower hair being a more darker, ashy blonde. So it does not even out the natural colour of your hair, but follows it. It did not dry out my hair, but I recommend using the enclosed (+great!) hair treatment after bleaching.