great results but brings out scalp irritations

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Aug 27, 2016

This is a great colour for me and i like the results it gives me. I use an old toothbrush to apply it and a plastic bag on my head to set (it doesnt come with any supplies) but that works. Only problem is that i noticed after using it my eczema on my scalp can be brought out again. Be careful if you have scalp irritations.

does the trick

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Aug 18, 2016

I highly recommend this product for lightening the hair. It is easy to mix and apply (you will need a brush, its not included but the producer sells a kit for colouring that includes one), it really smells good and it lightens the hair one to two nuances (1 being pitch black, 10 platinum blonde; you will not try to lighten more than 2 nuances at a time anyway if you like your hair). I was originally a 7 and got to an 8 and in parts 9 (I have natural highlights that came out nicely by this hair-colour). Have in mind that 10N does NOT cover grey hair. I had just cut my hair to chin length and half the amount was enough to colour both the short hair of my husband (I had to try it on him fist, you know ;) and my thick bob. The whole bottle would probably have just been enough to also colour the 30 cm that the hairdresser just had cut off my hair. By the way, about 15 months ago I stopped colouring my hair with henna, but had still some hair left that had been treated. I did not experience any bizarre colour reactions. I turned out a nice, natural golden-honey blonde with the lower hair being a more darker, ashy blonde. So it does not even out the natural colour of your hair, but follows it. It did not dry out my hair, but I recommend using the enclosed (+great!) hair treatment after bleaching.