Awesome Color

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Nov 14, 2007

As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!

Dolores Konsevitch

Posted by Reviewer3056648 on Mar 01, 2008

This product is fantastic.I am a professional hairdresser who is undergoing chemotherapy.my doctors advised me to purchase only vegetable dyes for my hair color.I have about 75% gray.It not only covered it but it doesnt make your scalp feel tight.It holds its color and it leaves your hair silky.I did not realize that i needed to add an N shade along with my purchase and I had originally ordered from your web site .I could not remember how I found it,So I went to a different site and it took forever to obtain the dye,however it was worth the wait.I would & will recommend this product.

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Aug 06, 2011

My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.

Heratint Natural Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1357572 on Dec 01, 2011

excellent product, have used for 20 years.

Cover grey hair

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Dec 05, 2009

It really do cover my grey hair. I use it because of low harmfull ingredients, and the colours are great. My hair looks shiny to

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1313154 on Jul 01, 2011

I very much like this haircolor gel, color has turned out remarkable.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

Absolutely great. I won't use any other brand ever again. Gentle on hair, covers gray 100% and hair looks healthy. In addition, it smells good, not a strong smell. Now I enjoy coloring my hair instead of hating it.

NO MORE HEADACHES AFTER HAIR COLORING!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 03, 2010

I had been getting headaches after using some Revlon ammonia type of hair coloring - but now I haven't had a problem with it!

finally, the right color!

Posted by Reviewer3138251 on Jun 23, 2008

Matches my natural color better than anything I ever tried, and it can be used for more than one coloring, great for my short hair at 72.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.