Great deodornt for the insideof your body

Posted by 5450166954406088844 on Feb 27, 2016

This product will alkalinize your blood and will deodorize you from the inside out. great mint taste.

very good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

in the morning , feel refresh

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5109689602317549029 on Jan 23, 2015

I absolutely love this product. It seems to improve upon every internal function in my body. I have my family members and friends using this, and we have all experienced excellent results. Some benefits have included: increased energy, better lung capacity, fewer allergic symptoms, less swelling in hands and feet, better digestion, improved circulation. I enjoy the mint flavor and I don't find it to be strong. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural boost for several bodily functions!

not minty

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Jul 04, 2014

I much prefer Now Foods brand, even if this is lighter to ship and less messy in the fridge

Clean your intestines

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Nov 03, 2013

I put this in tea. Tastes great. Helps digestion, too.

Don't go high without it!

Posted by 5259984636598411960 on Feb 25, 2013

I highly recommend this product if you are traveling to high altitudes. I started it two weeks prior to my trip to the Rockies. I was at 10,000 feet. I had stopped taking it and started to feel the effects of the altitude. Well, I got right back on it and it got rid of the sickness I felt from the altitude. Don't leave home without it, it works amazingly!

great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on Nov 01, 2012

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

Good product

Posted by 5565084204503002864 on Oct 19, 2012

I like

Tastes Icky

Posted by Reviewer2074559 on Jan 27, 2012

This product certainly does not taste like mint. I have to take half the dosage to make it tolerable. Definitely wish it came in capsules.

ChlorOxygen

Posted by Reviewer3182170 on Jan 26, 2012

The product was great and I even got it on Christmas Eve. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »