toddler likes!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Posted by Domlyk on Sep 14, 2015

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Good for Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 06, 2012

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer3166918 on Jan 25, 2008

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Feb 03, 2009

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

mom of 2 year old

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

Kids support

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Jan 03, 2010

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

I recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1243915 on Nov 15, 2010

I highly recommend this for your kids. My kids enjoy the taste and look forward to taking it. :)

Great for my kids