Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3101739 on Jan 19, 2007

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2185270 on Sep 14, 2008

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1333366 on Jun 23, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010

Great!^^

Husband likes this

Posted by Reviewer2698167 on Jan 24, 2011

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

CinnaBetic II for triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer1578568 on Jan 22, 2008

I take this product to help lower my triglycerides and I have been extremely happy with the results. IHerb's service is always superb.

Works great with no side effects!

Posted by Reviewer1954948 on Aug 26, 2008

Love the product! has really worked for my diabetes!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »