Vegetarian gummy vitamins!

Posted by caffeinated on Dec 20, 2015

LOVE the sour taste!! Nice gooey texture. I was looking for gummy vitamins that are either gelatin-free or porcine-free. I emailed Hero Nutritional, without getting my hopes up, and they responded that "the source of gelatin in all of our non-vegetarian products is a porcine source." So this was my only option. Besides, they looked so yummy I couldn't resist not trying them! I like that they're vegetarian (not vegan - contains Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol that is synthesized from lanolin). The percent daily value for adults is half that of children. I read somewhere that, as an adult, I should be taking double the dose (6 bears). That means 2x bottles per month! I'd definitely buy them again if they go on sale.

nice product

Posted by 5510462464824177361 on May 07, 2015

My child likes it

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2646543 on Jan 30, 2011

My kids love these vitamins. They taste great and it's easy to get them to eat them daily.

Vegetarian Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1855445 on Mar 16, 2010

Great service, fast shipping, fresh product!

Yummi

Posted by maranatha on Mar 05, 2009

My 16 and 21 year old kids love this. They won't take the hard big pills but this one is loved by them. Go figure... big kids...

Kids Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3261375 on Jun 30, 2008

My kids loved this. I will have to order 2 containers of this next time because there wasn't enough for the entire month. I wished they sold bigger containers of this product. I can't find this anywhere else at such a good price, nor would I want to. Thanks iherb.

Fair

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 20, 2008

My toddler does not like this. They are sugar coated and kind of nasty - unlike their fiber counterparts.

Excellent for 4 year olds

Posted by Reviewer2643193 on Mar 05, 2008

The yummi bears are excellent for my four year old kid. She loves them. But my two year old didnt like them. It sorts of sticks in his teeth and that's why he didnt like them. I guess.

Tastes great!!

Posted by Reviewer2651089 on Feb 26, 2008

I eat 3 a day but it can be a little too sweet sometimes.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Jan 02, 2008

My 3 year old, who is going through a picky stage is taking these regularly and likes them. The content is exactly what her pediatrician prescribed, and these vitamins are much less expensive than other competitors I have found through other sources.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »