Great!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Feb 17, 2012

My 2 yr. old, who didn't like any of the other vitamins I tried for more than a week, LOVES these and can't wait to take them. Fabulous!

Not Overly Sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015

My kids enjoy this. I like that it is not overly sweet and I am giving them gummies with vitamins in them.

my brother love it

Posted by 4819787245262599592 on Jun 21, 2016

He reminds me every morning 😍 Waiting the results

My daughter likes it very much.

Posted by 4767431218105554920 on Aug 13, 2013

My daughter likes it very much.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3344660 on Feb 24, 2014

It's a great tasty product. My twin sons love it. It is very soft and easy to chew. I bought this one and another R brand Vitamin C gummy Slices at the same time, and they said they love this one better.

Yet to try

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014

Will review again as item is not opened yet

My children love this.

Posted by 5370152044144194511 on Dec 09, 2014

No GMO whole organic! I read book about GMO, so I was looking for No GMO one, so I bought this one 5 bottles. Even this one is a little more expensive than others, but it would be better than with worrying of GMO. Because my children will take this. I want to give them good one only.

My kid loves it

Posted by 5276227536271254300 on Jul 18, 2016

My kid loves it. Give me a peace of mind about nutrition. Will be better if the sugar content is less.

Keeps the bad bugs away

Posted by 5473186130802815585 on Jul 16, 2013

I've been giving my 4 year old these gummy bears for the last 6 months along with 'Zand Insure Herbal" and the combo has kept away all the nasties for that amount on time. My daughter gets ITP which is a immune suppression disorder so it's important that her immune system is as strong as possible. We've tried quite a few and these seem to help. (they also taste great - Mummy can vouch for that too!)

Only multi I feel comfortable giving that my daughter will actually take

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

My daughter is in her extremely picky phase so I needed something to supplement her diet. I have tried many kinds of multis and this is the only kind she will take. I'm not happy with all the ingredients, I'm not a fan of folic acid (much prefer folate, but it's extremely hard to find that in a kids multi) and there are other things but I settled based on the fact that she actually eats these. I don't give her the full dose to make it last longer and because it's used just as a supplement to her diet (I feed her a lot of fruits and veggies).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »