July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Ashwagandha, 60 Caplets

Reviews 5-star

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2597761 on Jul 14, 2011

I had the opposite effect with this one - very wired for about 3 weeks. Now I seem to have more energy, and I am sleeping through the night most of the time. I usually wake-up 2x a night, and go back to sleep. Now I rarely wake-up till morning.

Increased happiness and relaxation

Posted by herbenthusiast on Apr 12, 2013

Ashwagandha is another great herb I use to compliment my alcohol alternatives! I experience that this herb makes me very happy the first hour and more relaxed the next couple of hours. I also get slightly increased libido. I also know that it's good for your immune system. This is what I have experienced. Other than that Ashwagandha is considered a very healthy herb, with a lot of claimed benefits so I'll just list them, and you can see for yourself how it works for you. Some uses of this herb: - Anti-stress - Adaptogenic - Improves physical endurance and energy - Improve thinking ability - Decreasing pain and swelling - Prevent side-effect of aging - Increase sexual desire - Good for immune system.

Wonderful Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer1233513 on Feb 04, 2007

We have found that 1 capsule with dinner and 1 at bedtime makes a big differnce in our sleep quality. It seems to help us slip right into a restful sleep.

Ashwagandha veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2537773 on Feb 21, 2009

I have been using this product for several years. I have colitis and it settles my stomach and allows me to have a better diet. My dealings with I Herb have always been very good--good prices and prompt delivery.

My favorite Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Over the last year I have tried a number of brands, Jarrow sensoril, Pure, even Gaia, but this works best for me because of the potency I feel. I take it at night. This tablet can be hard on the tummy, if so, take with a bit of something. For me it is calming,(made me sleepy at first) supportive for my hypothyroid. I will continue to order this.