4 stars cos i only use it for one day

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Oct 31, 2015

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Oct 24, 2015

Very good

Simple and Works Well

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

Prevents bad body odour

Posted by Reviewer3103570 on Jun 07, 2015

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Very good natural deodorant

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Apr 21, 2015

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

Not a huge fan

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 17, 2014

I wanted to try a powder deodorant with baking soda, because I read it can help with perspiration better than other natural deodorants. I have to say I didn't see much of a difference. It has a pleasant scent, strong at first, but doesn't linger long, which isn't a great quality in a deodorant. I prefer my Crystal Essence spray deodorant in Pomegranate.

nice

Posted by 5610940270465680245 on Sep 03, 2013

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

fine ingredients

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

excellent ingredients, nice scent

Not that impressed..

Posted by 5146613158094346832 on Jun 16, 2013

This did not work on its own, but when added a few drops of sandalwood it works like a charm!!

Good!