Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1072293 on Apr 01, 2010

We spray this in my 8 year old son's room at night (and on his pillow and stuffed animals, although you have to be careful they don't get too wet!) to help him shut off his mind and go to sleep...it works well for him. We also use it as a room freshener, it's so nice because it's a REAL smell and not that horrible synthetic stuff sold in grocery stores. I highly recommend this product.

Good lavender scent, light formula

Posted by Reviewer2410113 on Sep 18, 2010

This is a good mist with an authentic Lavender scent to it. I use it on my bedding and on my skin as a pick-me-up. The price is very good as well for a small, portable bottle like this in a classy packaging. Other reviews have commented on the fragrance being not lasting enough, but one has to manage expectations. Being a mist (i.e. with a mix of liquids), it definitely doesn't compare that well to pure 100% essential oil for staying power and scent strength. But it does what it's supposed to do and has a pleasant scent and similar staying power to other mists being sold out there.

Smells great.

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 06, 2012

Smells great, I spray this in my pillows before I go to sleep. I use it as a body mist every now and then as well but the smell doesn't stay on your body.

Wish this didn't contain Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jul 27, 2012

Because of gelatin, there is a sticky gooey residue once you spray this. I don't like this coating in my house, particularly as it attracts insects, especially roaches

Good, but not perfect.

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 20, 2012

I like the bottle. But didn't like the smell of this mist. Too sweet. Use the bottle for my scent mix.

sweet sleep :)

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 30, 2010

Adds a nice little "ahhhh" before you fall to snoozin' :)

pleasant aroma

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

economical, quick to fall asleep, I advise

Refreshing.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Not really worth it, but not bad. I found use for the bottle though, travel bottle for deodorant! Fits well on airtravel, as it is well below 100 ml.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

rebuying item

Posted by Reviewer3024297 on Jul 06, 2012

absolutely satified with its scent and size. one for office, other one for home. after using it up, I would buy again. :)