Hugo & Debra Naturals, Unscented Body Butter, 4 oz (113 g)

nice

Posted by Reviewer1526465 From Japan on Jan 31, 2010

nice, used it on face (despite being prone to breakouts) and what a great healthy glow, like i could go without makeup! also, nice for lips, they look healthy. around my eyes, i woke up with greasy eyes that i could barely open, so use in small amounts.

Better than pure shea butter for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 From Norway on Mar 04, 2013

I found pure shea butter to itch a little bit, and also it was just greasy without really softening the skin. I think the mix of ingredients in this makes it sink more in. I only use this on my legs after shaving or on dry spots - it is not for the whole body - that will be too greasy, and it takes a while to sink in. Very little goes a really long way, I use pea size in somewhat wet hands to make it slide easier.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1571558 From Canada on Aug 26, 2010

Before trying this product I had purchased a 100% Shea Butter lotion from a local store. It was an extremely effective moisturizer and was completely non-oily. This product, also 100% Shea, feels very greasy. Not sure what the difference is but I would not purchase again.

Not what i wanted.

Posted by Reviewer3023495 From Singapore on Mar 04, 2013

The product did not fit my expectation. it is just a mix of shea butter and glycerin with oils. very simple to make. i initially bought it for my face. but it is not like a face cream mind you more like soft shea butter which it is. i emailed the company and they said it is ultra refined shea butter. i will just use as a night cream and when it is finished i will use my unrefined shea butter on my neck

Awesome unscented shea butter!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 From Ohio on Feb 04, 2010

I am sensitive to many fragrances and I am so happy Hugo Naturals makes a shea butter that is totally fragrance free. Very moisturizing with only a tiny amount.