Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

These bars are delicious. They are a bit smaller than the other Larabars, but still tasty. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I know we get what we pay for. I continue to reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Still a fan

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Feb 24, 2013

I love the Lara Bar brand. I usually get the coconut cream pie bars and that's probably why I do not enjoy these as much. They taste like Lara Bars but I was a little put off by the flavor of this. In my experience in cooking keeping blueberries fresh is very difficult and they can taste rancid after only a few days in cooked products which do not have artificial flavor or preservatives. I may have just eaten a few bad bars, and the flavor wasn't extremely rancid but it wasn't 'right'. Nonetheless, I still love the brand and I'll be back for more..just not this flavor.

Growing deliciousness

Posted by Reviewer1673189 on Nov 17, 2011

The first bar left me a bit disappointed but this was probably due to high expectations and speedy eating. The flavor is growing on me, and I now enjoy every delicious bite. It is juicy and full of blueberry goodness with a hint of vanilla.

when I feel

Posted by Reviewer1408263 on Dec 23, 2011

not eating chocolate i cousume this.

Like a blueberry muffin

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

This is my favorite Larabar. Real blueberries, not too sweet, and somehow the texture seems most fitting in this flavor.

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer1692051 on Nov 23, 2012

I buy these chocolates more than once and the taste is good too but most prefer lemon

Blueberry Muffin

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Dec 15, 2013

My favorite Lara Bar yet. It tastes like a blueberry fig nutten. This is the only flavor I order now.

Amazingly good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on May 10, 2014

These tastes incredibly good! I have tried Cherry Pie, Cashew Cookie and Apple Pie, but this is definitely the best! It was so good that I'm already looking forward to next time I'll enjoy it. I will definitely buy this again! Like blueberry muffins this is something you should try, healthier than muffins and probably even better!

blueberry heaven

Posted by Danil35 on May 10, 2014

If you love blueberries...blueberry muffins, blueberry cobbler, than you will love these bars. The nuts, date, and blueberries are such a great combination. By far the best Larabar that I have tried. I have tried and liked a lot of them, but I always buy a box of blueberry muffin bars because I never get sick of them. You won't be disappointed.

AMAZING

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

SImply love these bars...all flavours are FABULOUS....great for a quick snack....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »