OK

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 10, 2012

In the tonic is a very good composition. Lack of alcohol has a positive effect on the skin, as the alcohol dries the skin tonic. Juice of aloe and calendula soothes irritation and learning a healing properties. Chamomile soothes. Cope with the toner wetting well. Convenient dispenser. The smell of sweet, gentle. It is pleasant to use. I'll try other tonics of the manufacturer.

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1071881 on Nov 05, 2008

I started using this toner after receiving samples at trade shows. My skin feels smoother and softer and helps get rid of any redness and acne. I just went through a pregnancy and gave birth and my skin has not fluctuated at all. The toner helped maintain the health of my skin despite all the hormonal changes.

Light and nice

Posted by Reviewer1116918 on Aug 07, 2009

Thought I'd try something new. This is very light and has a pleasant smell. Would recommend to everyone.

Great price-great product-great choice

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 24, 2008

This is a great after cleansing toner. It is soothing and has a wonderful fragrance. I will continue to use this product.

Humphrey's Lilac Witch Hazel Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1062826 on May 06, 2008

I love this stuff!! Ever since I started using it my skin has never looked more radiant or felt smoother. I get comments on it all the time!!

Really good!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

This is the most amazing toner I ever tried. It is in my must have list from Iherb :) and I have tried a lot! It has a wonderful smell of lilac, contains hyaluronic acid and hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, will be a great base for using products with hyaluronic acid afterwards. Hamamelis is a powerful anti-aging plant, softens and tones the skin, improves skin tone, reduces inflammation, has antibacterial effect. Due to tannins, contained in hamamelis, pores on the face look much smaller. The extracts of papaya and pineapple contain natural acids that help this toner to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it also as a body spray for summer - it leaves a nice light fragrance on the body, my husband loves it much. And the price is great! Great for present too because I think everybody will love to use it! Great product! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Love this!

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Aug 17, 2013

The Humphrey's facial toner with witch hazel and lilac is just perfect for my combination/sensitive skin. I have also prone skin and with this product I have no breakouts. It soften my skin and without alcohol it didn't dries my sensitive skin. Will definitely recommend this product.

Don't know

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

Irritates my skin a bit

Great Witch Hazel with a little extra

Posted by Reviewer2084434 on Jun 02, 2011

Not quite as drying as my regular witch hazel and only a little more expensive. Lilac smell is great. This is my second bottle and there will be more.

Best skin cleanser

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

Makes my skin so clean and fresh, the best product for cleansing