An expensive mistake

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Bought this after using a product that contained it. Liked the purity but found that I didn't react to it at all well and discontinued use. An expensive mistake. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Pure hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014

Great to know that this products is free of dangerous and toxic additives, preservatives, dyes, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, SLS, DEA, and contains nothing but de-ionized water and hyaluronic acid. What makes hyaluronic acid so special is that it's naturally found in the human body and distributed widely throughout connective, neural, and epithelial tissue. It's one of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix and supports joints and skin. It's capable of holding in moisture and adjusting the moisture absorption rate based on the humidity. As a person ages, skin moisture drops significantly, and, as a result, the skin loses elasticity and shows signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid also plays a critical role in the production of collagen critical to the skin's elasticity by keeping its synthesis up. As collagen declines, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Hyaluronic acid also protects the skin from the dangerous UVB rays. Another unique thing about it is that unlike collagen, it's actually able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers locking in moisture, boosting collagen synthesis, stimulating cell renewal, firming, regenerating, revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin, improving its elasticity and smoothing out fine lines. It's no surprise that hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient of restylane. This serum is pretty good and every time I apply it to my face, I can feel that it actually does tone and firm my skin, but sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. So, if you have very sensitive and delicate skin, you may experience something similar, but I would still recommend trying this product.

Soft skin

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

This is pure hyaluronic acid. Instead of purchasing a product with just a little active ingredient-I buy this which is the active ingredient itself. Put it on damp skin and it will lock it moisture for the whole day. Apply it under your regular mositurizer for maximum benefits.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Apr 12, 2013

This really hydrates the face especially during the dry winters of Canada! When I used it in Japan with high humidity of summer, I needed to use it less often. The price is worth it as I need only one pump or two pumps per use, so it lasts a long time (6 months so far and I have 1/4 of the bottle left). I bought this instead of investing in creams with this particular ingredient and use it in addition to my regular natural night cream/oil. Well worth the investment!

Don't know yet about long time results...

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012

...but at least absorbs well and quick.

could be used only at night

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 18, 2013

I tried to use it in the morning under the sun block. it is a disaster. white residues were on my face everywhere. I guess this product belongs to large molecules and could not be absorbed by the skin. so it is could not be used with sun block.

HYALOGIC EPISILK PURE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2587015 on Sep 28, 2013

I HAVE BEEN UNSING EPISLIK FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. GIVES A NATURAL GLOW-LOVE IT!!!

Great Product for anyone looking to smooth out fine lines!

Posted by ocean61 on Mar 25, 2014

I just got this product in the mail today and thought I would put it to the test. I washed my face and as usual without a moisturizer the fine lines appeared. I put the serum on moist skin and it immediately smoothed out the lines around my eyes. I came back and looked in the mirror three hours later, expecting the smoothness to be gone, but the product held up! It looked as plump as it did three hours before. I am a healthy 52 year old with lines around my eyes and mouth. This product works. A little goes a long way!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202040 on Oct 20, 2012

I like this product I feel there is a change in my skin already, only 2 weeks of use, I combine it with rose water spray.

awful packing when transporting

Posted by 4740566451753434237 on Feb 11, 2013

Оценить продукт не смогла, поскольку получила его в РАЗБИТОЙ бутылке, что отрицательно сказалось на моем отношении к iHerb. I couldn't rate a product because I received it in the BROKEN bottle that negatively affected my relation to iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »