Great product

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been using this twice daily for a week, I absolutely love the result. My skin looks much fuller. It sits well under makeup as well. Compared to all other expensive serums I had used in the past, this is truly very good price for excellent quality! I am very happy with the purchase!

Best hyaluronic acid serum I have had

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on Jul 22, 2015

This serum makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated and does not irritate, as two other serums I tried (Larenim and Hydraplenish) made my skin break very badly and caused rash for weeks. I have very sensitive and atopic skin, so it's difficult to find suitable skin care products. I use this after pure rose water sprayed to my face, as it's needed to dampen the skin lightly before using this product. Although there is also one ingredient, zinc citrate, that is not mentioned in the iHerb sale site. Great stuff, will definitely purchase again!

Nice

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Apr 20, 2015

I have used hyaluronic acid before and loved it. I'm using this with rose water. Great consistency and plumps up skin nicely.

Nice product

Posted by fromHK on Mar 21, 2015

This is my 2 time order this product. It is really a good moisturizer serum! Last time have 20% off was really a good deal. Will consider to buy again in near future. 好用的保濕精華! 第二次購買! 有點貴, 如果再有8折活動一定再回購!

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Mar 20, 2015

Very good product. Leaves the skin smooth. you may want to mix it with oil or some other face cream. works fine as well.

smoother skin

Posted by 5173577100268979125 on Oct 25, 2014

The product was recommended by a friend who works in the airline. Due to dryness of the skin, this serum is great. As for my oily skin condition, I only use it once a week. So far my face does feels smooth

바하패드 사용후 수분관리

Posted by Reviewer1426419 on Oct 09, 2014

바하패드 사용후 수분관리때문에 구입.경이로운 수분감까지는 아니고 촉촉하고 피부진정에 좋은것같음. 욕심내서 과하게 바르고 화장이 때처럼 밀리는 경험을 함

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 11, 2014

There are very few skin products that I can get excited about. I love this product because it delivers. My skin looks great and my fine lines are plumped out. It's pricey but I'll keep buying it!

Hyalogic hydroauronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1849109 on Aug 13, 2014

Too soon to know

Pure hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014

Great to know that this products is free of dangerous and toxic additives, preservatives, dyes, fragrances, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, SLS, DEA, and contains nothing but de-ionized water and hyaluronic acid. What makes hyaluronic acid so special is that it's naturally found in the human body and distributed widely throughout connective, neural, and epithelial tissue. It's one of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix and supports joints and skin. It's capable of holding in moisture and adjusting the moisture absorption rate based on the humidity. As a person ages, skin moisture drops significantly, and, as a result, the skin loses elasticity and shows signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid also plays a critical role in the production of collagen critical to the skin's elasticity by keeping its synthesis up. As collagen declines, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. Hyaluronic acid also protects the skin from the dangerous UVB rays. Another unique thing about it is that unlike collagen, it's actually able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers locking in moisture, boosting collagen synthesis, stimulating cell renewal, firming, regenerating, revitalizing and rejuvenating the skin, improving its elasticity and smoothing out fine lines. It's no surprise that hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient of restylane. This serum is pretty good and every time I apply it to my face, I can feel that it actually does tone and firm my skin, but sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. So, if you have very sensitive and delicate skin, you may experience something similar, but I would still recommend trying this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »