DO NOT BUY IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE USA

Posted by 5371037797508287035 on Jan 21, 2016

I bought this product hoping it would make my baby feel better when she started teething. Well, the truth is that it did not easy any of the baby's symptoms. On top of that, I had to pay DHL, which is the company that delivers this product to Europe, £23.50 more for HM Customs & Excise, Import Duties and VAT. This is something they do not specify when you buy any Hyland's products. I find it outrageous that I ended paying more for delivery than for the actual bought products.

bueno

Posted by 5414916222879419514 on Jun 19, 2015

Poco se puede hacer cuando les duelen los dientes pero al bebe le gusta el sabor y yo la ppngo en el frigo y la unto fresquita

Recommends this to all parents with teething babies!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Jun 22, 2014

I have used this for my baby when his teeths started to come trough. This seams to clam him on top of taking away the hurting with the teething. Within 15 minutes his was calmly asleep after applying this gel. I have even used it when he was just a bit stressed at bedtime and could not manage to wind down. Works every time. I ordered some extra to give to my friends who just became parents and have recommended this to all parents i know.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014

baby calmed down right after using this....highly recommended.

Easy to use & effective

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Oct 08, 2014

I have used this with great success with my daughter while teething and purchased recently to use with my son to do tongue stretches post tongue-tie revision. Great product

haven't used yet

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015

My baby is just 47days old I just wanna prepare for my baby. I hope it will work

Good stuff

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015

Took it for my baby.. I put it on her gums when i notice shes nervous of tooth getting out.. it's awsome for adults too :) my parent are getting denture and their gums are irritated, so they put it on and it feels relief!

Great Product

Posted by 5022506507156676291 on Sep 18, 2012

It's a wonderful product. First one that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. As any gel, can be tricky to put on the gums when the baby is fussy, but once you succeed, it does the trick ;)

Great!

Posted by 5303000614871778819 on Dec 01, 2012

Good gel. My baby don't cry after that

Great gel

Posted by 4894863357944237039 on Jun 28, 2013

Really help for my baby when his teeth was grow. The gel is smooth and have no test.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »