Definately Calming

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Sep 21, 2008

My daughter and I have tried these. They seem to be really calming, during anxiety periods. I allow it to disolve in my mouth (the instructions aren't clear) it works almost instantly. My daughter swallows hers and within 10 minutes it seems to be working. These little pills don't seem to have much in them, so we were sceptical at first.

downdog

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Feb 26, 2008

I definately rely on this product for my insomnia. Helps stop the overactive "thinking" without a drugging affect

Calms

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

Very effective at taking the edge of nervous moods. I have a bottle of these with me at all times for emergencies.

I do not believe in homeopatic

Posted by Reviewer1609691 on Dec 06, 2008

but something in this is working. I got it just to try, with mistrust - and I sleep really good. Who knows but I think it is working...

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Oct 15, 2007

Helps me fall back asleep when I wake up at night

Helps me

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Mar 30, 2009

As natural as it is in helping me have deep sleep. I work night shift and has trouble sleeping during the day but I sleep better with this.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3176554 on Mar 17, 2010

Just went in for a root canal and was very nervous. I took two, 30min before the procedure began and I was completely relaxed through the whole thing!

Great natural sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1302375 on Oct 06, 2010

This product is a must have if you have trouble getting or staying asleep. It works!

Works everytime

Posted by Reviewer2540487 on Feb 10, 2011

I love this product and have been using it for years. It seems to work better for me than Calms Forte, although I don't know why. I use it to get back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Nov 24, 2012

Hyland's, Calms, Nerve Tension Sleeplessness are the best herbal product for anxiety I have ever tried. I am not as reactive to situations and ideas flying through my head (Sometimes at the speed of light. :)), elicit less of an emotional response. Subtle but effective. I take 1 tab 3x per day.