Yep they work

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

They work well and fast when you find yourself in panic mode because you know the cramp is going to hit. It relieves the pain quickly. The down side is it will not keep it away, I sometimes have to take more when the cramp returns. Still the best I have found, so I will keep stock of this.

Lynn O'Ferrell

Posted by 5093613343000848424 on Jun 02, 2015

Greatest product ever. I have severe back problems, drop foot, and neck problems. At least every other night I wake up with a severe cramp in one of my legs. I reach over on my night stand, put one tablet under my tongue and in minutes my leg feels great and I can go back to sleep.I have informed my doctor about this, so therefore I was able to come off two very expensive medications that were really not helping.

Sciatica and back-pain Try this!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 08, 2015

We have tried MANY homeopathic products for back pain and sciatica. Nothing has been as helpful as this "Leg Cramp" product for my husband's shooting pain. It excels. When my dog develops a limp, I pop a couple of these in her mouth, pet her head for a moment while they dissolve, and she’s improved. Great product, don’t limit it to the name. It's been a real find for us.

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014

I find it help when I have leg cramps. It works quickly in me to keep leg cramps away when they wake me up

Instant Relief

Posted by 5602074788526506251 on Oct 13, 2014

This product offers fast relief from my occasional leg cramps. I am so happy to have found it offered on your website. I have been using other Hyland homeopathic products for many years and love the fact that I can order them on line and receive them right to my door. Thanks so much!

leg cramps

Posted by 5534214352485256491 on Jun 29, 2014

i take it every night befor i go to bed .it keep my leg cramps down at night.its great for your pain.

IT WORKS!!

Posted by rino4kaSpb on Jan 06, 2014

IT WORKS!! Keep next to the bed and accept cramp when driving nogu. 2-3 minutes the pain goes away! I recommend! Good product!ЭТО РАБОТАЕТ!!!! Держу рядом с кроватью и принимаю когда судорога сводит ногу.Через 2-3 минуты боль проходит! Рекомендую! Хороший продукт!

Perfect

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

Worked perfect with my boyfriends huge leg-cramps!

Miricle Pills

Posted by 5330791030724631907 on Nov 08, 2013

I have the worst leg cramps and restless legs ever!!! My whole body is even restless so I just melt a couple of these tablets under my tongue and within a few minutes my body settles down so I can rest. Don't know what I would ever do without them!!!

magnesium deficency

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

This has been fantastic for leg cramps and helped to boost my magnesium levels. I am very happy