Good but could be better

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Great quality for free handouts. But could be better - design needs some refreshing (quite old school looking), have another set for international customers (some info only for US customers). >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

****** EASY MONEY! What can I say?

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Buy at least 1000 flyers now!! iHerb is subsidizing over half of the cost, so these are cheap! I distributed these to a few hundred mailboxes (you can ask any child to do that). Now I earn hundreds of euros per month!! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Glad it's free, but needs to be updated

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Thank you, iherb for offering these flyers for free. They are beautiful! However, I wish these were updated to the new offer of $10 off for orders of $40 or more. These only suggest a $5 discount, which is great, but I'd like to spread the word about the $10 savings. Also, I would like to see at least some supplements and vitamins shown here too rather than having to give separate flyers for that. These are beautiful though and I truly appreciate receiving them for free! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

cool

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Jul 13, 2013

cool material

Great freebie

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Although these are attractive looking full color flyers I found they did not work for me. I think iHerb needs to provide a different flyer for international customers as these are directed at US customers only. The information is not correct as printed on the flyer for international customers and therefore people may not take the time to find out the actual facts being international customers. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nothing so far

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

Much effort to spread around but no results.

Good way to promote your code.

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I found this a good way to promote you discount code. They are a very professional looking flyer and iherb gives you your first 100 for free. Even for a dollar it is a good deal. I love how iherb is willing to partner with you by offering these tools.

think groceries

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013

get yours free through iherb freebies.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

good

You !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 31, 2013

You should print them in every language of every country that your products are shipped. Other than that, they are pretty cool !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »