Inferior

Posted by twistedinsanity on Jun 07, 2013

It does its decent job but the quality of the whisk is terrible when you look at the original pricing of USD 12.95, because I can get a similar Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) around my area for USD 2 for a similar quality. You will need to be replace this Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen) very fast if you are planning to make green tea everyday like me. I can't gauge the exact bamboo used to make this whisk, but the labeling said "made in China".

decent quality, authentic experience

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I love this whisk, it helps my Matcha tea to develop a nice foam on top. Never wash it in soap, just rinse in water, and the natural oils on the bamboo will prevent it from absorbing any substance.

no good

Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013

I am learning the way of Japanese tea. The whisk we are using is different than this one. I didn't like the quality. It has bad smell. And when you put it in the water, water changes the color. Also it has quite thick handle, which is different from what we use.

High quality but not durable for hot drinks...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

very gentle but very beautiful,i think it will last much better mixing cold beverages and drinks than hot stuff,go for a stainless steel for a durable whisker for that...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

High quality - very efficient

Posted by Allinstar on Nov 18, 2013

Also a nice tool preparing sause for your dinner. It doesnt scratch the pan.

Genial

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Nov 27, 2013

Justo lo que buscaba, y muy bien de precio.

Whisk for Matcha Tea

Posted by Reviewer2746875 on Dec 02, 2013

This is a perfect implement to make tea.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013

A very good product. Does the job well. I use it to mix my henna with water and olive, almond, and castor oil when I dye my hair. It turned a bit orange, but it's all right. It mixes very well all ingredients.

Té a la Japonesa

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Feb 26, 2014

Imprescindible para una buena ceremonia con té matcha, o simplemente para preparlo correctamente sin que queden grumos, me gusta mucho, se limpia muy bien, y su precio es genial para lo que suelen costar estos agitadores.

Good Basic Tea Whisk

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

Purchased this whisk along with the Aoi Harmony Matcha tea. Works very well - creates a lovely even foam and blends the tea as expected. It dries well without distortion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »