Nice flyers!

Posted by Reviewer1653722 on Aug 10, 2011

These are very high quality! If you have any desire to try and increase your passive income these are very professional and make a great impression.

Good way to promote your code.

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I found this a good way to promote you discount code. They are a very professional looking flyer and iherb gives you your first 100 for free. Even for a dollar it is a good deal. I love how iherb is willing to partner with you by offering these tools.

Great quality!

Posted by Reviewer1268367 on Apr 15, 2012

I used them putting one in each house's letterbox around my neighbourhood. This has given me 8 referees so far.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

good

think groceries

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013

get yours free through iherb freebies.

nice flyers

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011

Very cheap. And very good quality. But the marketing message could've been clearer. Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Attractive flyers

Posted by Reviewer2884131 on Sep 11, 2011

Very attractive glossy flyers, haven't got any out yet but I'm sure they will convert well.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Jan 07, 2012

Printed nicely with good quality materials.

Great to have a brochure to show how many different products available!

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

I like having a photo of the vast brands that iHerb carries - it makes a difference when trying to convince someone how much they will save!

****** EASY MONEY! What can I say?

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Buy at least 1000 flyers now!! iHerb is subsidizing over half of the cost, so these are cheap! I distributed these to a few hundred mailboxes (you can ask any child to do that). Now I earn hundreds of euros per month!! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »