Great shampoo.

Posted by 4861335790122691430 on May 02, 2016

Love this. I've been using this for about 2 years now, and I've noticed the difference. With the regular store-bought bottles of shampoo, the chemicals would strip my scalp of its natural oils, so my scalp would then would produce more oil to compensate. The result was that by the end of the day, my hair would be really greasy. With these shampoo bars, my hair gets nice and clean without being stripped of its natural oils, so it feels softer, lighter, and not as greasy by the end of the day. Also comes in travel sizes, which are great (far easier and lighter than packing a bottle of shampoo).

Smells good

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Apr 22, 2016

I love the way this makes my hair smell, however if i use exclusively this shampoo I get awful buildup fast and my hair turns very oily. If I alternate with my favorite tea tree and rosemary dandruff shampoo that I also got from this sight it works out just fine. I have a very sensitive scalp and this is just my experience. Overall between the two of them it is good. Sure a heck of a lot better than what you can get in the stores

Found what I was looking for

Posted by 5199236839010083518 on Apr 17, 2016

I was looking fot all natural shampoo for some time now, tried different brands that didnt include sls and parabens and silicones and all other bad for you ingredients, but non of them seemed to work for long and some didnt work at all. When I read the reviews on this shampoo I was a bit sceptical but tried it anyway and i love it, I didnt have any issue with adjusting to it worked like magic from the first time. My hair is natural with coloured ends

Excellent but too expensive...

Posted by Katerina-Greece on Apr 15, 2016

I had come to the point that I used a different shampoo for the scalp and another shampoo for the hair! My hair is long and curly and the ends were soooo dry but when I used a shampoo for dry hair, my scalp went oily and looked awful. It was a struggle. BUT! With this little magical soap, hair looks fresh, hydrated and last till next shampooing without looking greasy. I found my boucles again after years! I use apple cider vinegar rinse everytime and they soften, becoming easy to comb without conditioner! Plus it adds a shine at my hair. My boyfriend has oily hair with little flakes but after using it for about 10 times, his hair looked volumed without the flakes!! The only minus is the price. Sooooo expensive. No, it doesn't last long although I keep it away from the bathroom and it dries till the next use. Too expensive... :(

great

Posted by 5265876500009598201 on Feb 07, 2016

I really enjoy this shampoo. first i was confused to use a soap shampoo on my hair. but when i did, i really enjoyed it. my hair is oily and straight and this shampoo gave it volume and don't worry about the dryness feeling while u r taking the shower because after it dries u will feel the clearness and volume of your hair. i will order more

Horrible//Not recomended

Posted by 4717347816656912987 on Dec 07, 2015

Compre este champú con la idea de que podían ser una opción más barata que los de Lush pero nada que ver. A mi en lo personal no me ha funcionado bien, no me limpiaba bien el pelo, como consecuencia al 2° día ya tenía el pelo sucio, te lo deja aún muchísimo más seco que los de Lush (aunque a mí éstos me gustan) y pars colmo yo con el pelo ondulado me dejaba una forma muy fea en el pelo. Me pedí éste que contiene aceite de árbol de té ya que este ingrediente un gran antiseptico pensando que me iría bien porque tengo las raíces grasas y caspa pero me producía aún más caspa. Nunca más.

Dries out the hair

Posted by 5298977209108229020 on Nov 22, 2015

As I have dandruff and itchy scalp condition, tea tree oil helps to lessen the irritation and reduces the dandruff. The thing about this product is that it dries my hair when it's wet and a bit difficult to wash off. However, the smell is nice. To top it off, after 3 months of using this, it hasn't reduced the dandruff flakes drastically but it does reduce the irritation slightly. Overall, I don't think I would buy this again as it doesn't helped much with my problem.

A great shampoo

Posted by 4974054533160308431 on Sep 22, 2015

I stumbled across this product whilst looking for a natural chemical free shampoo to help with my seb dermatitis. I bought one bar to try it has lasted over 4 months and it has cured my itchy flaky scalp. I love it it is all natural and cheaper than the 'traditional' anti dandruff shampoo even with shipping to NZ. I wont use anything else now. It makes my hair feel really squeaky clean but when I first started using it I had to get used to the 'clean' feeling after I had washed my hair.

this soup is good for travelling

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

this soup is good for travelling.because can take it on airplane.I bought many.

my new shampoo