Sharp Mental Focus!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Mar 22, 2010

Finally, I found a great combo in one capsule that has improved my mental energy, focus, and concentration! One capsule in the morning makes all the difference for the rest of the day! No more "brain fog"!

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use. No need to super dose on this, just take for at least 2 weeks to notice cognitive effects.

new man.

Posted by Reviewer2967629 on Apr 27, 2012

I am a new man after taking this product. my old self would not work hardly at all but after taking six tablets a day for some months it is like new again.[almost].I had very low testosterone levels and my male physiology was almost extinct. It is also very good for energy. I am sixty nine years old and I work up to fifteen hours a day seven days.

essential for my mornings!

Posted by Reviewer3172947 on Sep 05, 2012

I've been taking this for a long time and it really works for me. I usually wake up tired and fuzzy. One of these first thing and I'm ready to go, mentally and physically ! I notice the difference if I don't take one. I've experienced no noticeable side effects.

Helps to fuel the power plants in living cells.

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Apr 17, 2010

Taking this supplement has helped to alleviate the mid afternoon energy slump that I've often battled with. It also seems to enhance mental clarity.

Amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2390387 on Oct 11, 2012

I had been using alot of health supplements but the kind of energy boost I have received after using this product blows away all other supplements combined.A perfect combination of alcar/ala and sensibly priced.

A,l-c,a

Posted by arieschild on Jul 31, 2012

I can tell when I run out of this, mny energy level goes down and have no energy, chronic fatigue sets back in.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2841345 on Nov 16, 2011

The perfect combination of ingredients. I am full of energy after taking this composition

Fortifying

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been eating this off-and-on,recording the date. Together with other products, my health is getting. A clear head without mind-fog is a great result. These are not medicine so need more time for good indications or not. At age 64 the range of products I find at iHerb very helpful. Good and not good reviews are allowed. Delivery service is excellent. Prices fair.

Using for a little over two months ..

Posted by 5660842971174220514 on Jan 03, 2014

I am very satisfied satisfied with this product. I have used other formulation of this supplement and have found the Jarrow product to be far superior to any other I have used.