Sharp Mental Focus!

Posted by Reviewer1591045 on Mar 22, 2010

Finally, I found a great combo in one capsule that has improved my mental energy, focus, and concentration! One capsule in the morning makes all the difference for the rest of the day! No more "brain fog"!

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use. No need to super dose on this, just take for at least 2 weeks to notice cognitive effects.

new man.

Posted by Reviewer2967629 on Apr 27, 2012

I am a new man after taking this product. my old self would not work hardly at all but after taking six tablets a day for some months it is like new again.[almost].I had very low testosterone levels and my male physiology was almost extinct. It is also very good for energy. I am sixty nine years old and I work up to fifteen hours a day seven days.

essential for my mornings!

Posted by Reviewer3172947 on Sep 05, 2012

I've been taking this for a long time and it really works for me. I usually wake up tired and fuzzy. One of these first thing and I'm ready to go, mentally and physically ! I notice the difference if I don't take one. I've experienced no noticeable side effects.

Helps to fuel the power plants in living cells.

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Apr 17, 2010

Taking this supplement has helped to alleviate the mid afternoon energy slump that I've often battled with. It also seems to enhance mental clarity.

A,l-c,a

Posted by arieschild on Jul 31, 2012

I can tell when I run out of this, mny energy level goes down and have no energy, chronic fatigue sets back in.

Amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2390387 on Oct 11, 2012

I had been using alot of health supplements but the kind of energy boost I have received after using this product blows away all other supplements combined.A perfect combination of alcar/ala and sensibly priced.

not bad but not the greatest.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 02, 2011

this is not a bad product, you have to take 1 capsule 3 times a day to see its full effects. I've seen other products that work better like alpha gpc, dmae in liquid form and in fish form (sardines/anchoves/salmon) for choline intake.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2841345 on Nov 16, 2011

The perfect combination of ingredients. I am full of energy after taking this composition

Could not be happier.

Posted by Reviewer1352291 on Mar 30, 2011

I had Glandular Fever and yellow Jaundis many years ago and it left me always feeling tired and suffering from sore throats when tired and since I have been using this product my bouts of tiredness have been dimished greatly. I have decided that I will never be able to love without it.